RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

letters for soldiers!!!!

5K views 40 replies 29 participants last post by  Kenneth Niles Bora 
#1 · (Edited)
Was wondering if anyone out there could help me out. I got soldiers here that dont get much mail if not any mail. if anyone is interested in doing something just let me know i will forward you the address and how to mail it..

Thanks SGT Herring, Jerry
________
WEED VAPORIZERS

#2 ·
I will! pm me:)

#8 ·
PM me the info also. I would love to help out in some small way! My brother-in-law is a Lt. Col and I bet my sister or one of her sons would also want the info!

#9 ·
Count me in as well...but warning I talk alot about dogs and hunting!:D

Send me a pm

KC

#17 ·
So Jerry if one were to send a care package- what would be the "most desirable" contents?

Don't wanna break no hearts regards

Bubba

#35 ·
Don't forget the TWIZZLERS.

The list that is in Ken's thread is fairly generic stuff that a battalian commander is asking for to share with his guys. For Iraq, there is some sorta flea or insect bracelets, or even flea/tick collars that they like to put around their boots to keep the sand mites out.

#19 · (Edited)
When I used to ship pkgs to a friend, one of the big hits was tortilla chips and box of velveeta cheese and salsa in a plastic bottle (so the bottle wouldn't break). She said they really looked forward to the box and had the chips/salsa when they played football.

I also sent her items to make pizza, not realizing they had no way to bake it. They rigged up tin foil in a cardboard box and used the sun, so at least it was hot. So, I shipped a little oven not realizing they had no electricity to run it. They were able to rig up current for it.

IOW--just send things that are already baked or ready to eat.

#21 ·
Send me some addresses too, and I will send some care packages...

The USPO has a flat rate box that you can make as heavy/full as you like, and it goes for the same price. We sent a bunch of these crammed full of magazines and snacks to some troops from another forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.