The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: Chris ... Does This Look Like

Default Chris ... Does This Look Like

a happy place for yellow dawgs to live and play?

I've been using Google earth for mapping. Today I started experimenting with Microsoft's Virtual Earth. It's images are more recent and seem to be of a better quality overall. The bird's eye view below is where Cappy & Remi live and play most every day. If you enlarge the map you'll see on the bottom right where some of our serious training is done. That one as well as the pond next to the house is used for teaching more advanced retriever training concepts in water.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...cl=1&encType=1

The pic above is our house and land that we started on in 2004. We've added 4 retriever training ponds and a wetlands there since we bought the property and built our home. In addition to that one, we have a 2nd property 5 miles north of here with an 11 acre wetlands that we also created in 2004. That where Cappy and Remi do most of their duck hunting in the fall. The water showing in that pic is about 1/2 of what there is when it's flooded and full for hunting.

These are some pics of my two water monkeys at the wetlands last December ...

Last edited by Cappy_TX; 03-11-2009 at 06:09 PM.
    Remi and Rusty aren't my whole life, they're just trying to fill the hole in my heart left by Cappy's passing.

Brother Jim,

I don't know who's more lucky...you or the dawgs! Regardless, I'm JEALOUS!

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Cappy_TX View Post
    a happy place for yellow dawgs to live and play?

I've been using Google earth for mapping. Today I started experimenting with Microsoft's Virtual Earth. It's images are more recent and seem to be of a better quality overall. The bird's eye view below is where Cappy & Remi live and play most every day. If you enlarge the map you'll see on the bottom right where some of our serious training is done. That one as well as the pond next to the house is used for teaching more advanced retriever training concepts in water.

The pic above is our house and land that we started on in 2004. We've added 4 retriever training ponds and a wetlands there since we bought the property and built our home. In addition to that one, we have a 2nd property 5 miles north of here with an 11 acre wetlands that we also created in 2004. That where Cappy and Remi do most of their duck hunting in the fall. The water showing in that pic is about 1/2 of what there is when it's flooded and full for hunting.

These are some pics of my two water monkeys at the wetlands last December ...