Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obami spending a billion an hour

Patrick
    My family still needs me.

Take no prisnors regards

Pete

Blah BLAH..............BLAH!
    Why not worry about something that you can do something about!

How about you find something in the our governments plans that you do like and work your ass off to make it happen.

Do something good for one American, volunteer spend some money to help the economy.

All your nervous tight butted wall streeters quit bitching and make something good happen!

Dogbonez

Quote Originally Posted by sinner View Post

How about you find something in the our governments plans that you do like and work your ass off to make it happen.

Do something good for one American, volunteer spend some money to help the economy.

All your nervous tight butted wall streeters quit bitching and make something good happen!

Dogbonez
    You did read "RTF USER TERMS" over on the regular forum, did you not?

You are apparently not very proud of yourself that you hide behind not 1 but 2 pseudonyms.

Don't think for one minute many of us are not active in our communities doing things for people & not having to feel we are superior to those that we are trying to help. Interestingly, most of us have done it all our lives. & I'm sure you are barely mature enough to feel your sophomoric attitude is the only one that is legitimate.

BTW - have you ever helped a senior that was too proud to be in your little government program?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post

You are apparently not very proud of yourself that you hide behind not 1 but 2 pseudonyms.

Don't think for one minute many of us are not active in our communities doing things for people & not having to feel we are superior to those that we are trying to help. Interestingly, most of us have done it all our lives. & I'm sure you are barely mature enough to feel your sophomoric attitude is the only one that is legitimate.

BTW - have you ever helped a senior that was too proud to be in your little government program?
    Who cares if someone doesn't use their name here? It only took me a couple of minutes using the available info and a brief search to find out who Sinner is. His background looked credible to me.
    The question is, who are you? And yes, I've read your personal statement on your site.

While I don't play FT, doesn't mean I don't follow it.

You don't have to be a chicken to know what an egg is.

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by sinner View Post

Dogbonez
    YOu do have point here. There are tons of opportunities thanks to the federal Value Engineering laws. You find somewhere where there is a ton of waste, and write up a proposal to change it for something that gives the same final product and value for the people, and you get to split the savings 50-50 with Federal Government.

So, say our government is planning on giving 100 billion to company XYZ that will go under no matter what. You write up the proposal to not give the 100 billion away, and show the benefits of that. Then when the proposal gets accepted, you get 50 billion while the govt gets to keep the other 50 billion.

I do believe these laws were meant to be utilized to save $$$ on actual projects, but in todays world, there are many other places these laws can be utilized.

Here is one of the many versions that each department has: http://www.usbr.gov/pmts/valuprog/law.html
    Terry Britton, P.E.

Engineers believe that if it isn't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post

Very well put.
    Terry Britton, P.E.

Engineers believe that if it isn't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet.