RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Did anyone hear about Ezra?

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Siouxz 
#1 ·
OTCH/FC/AFC Law Abidin' Ezra passed a few weeks back. I think this dog was one of a very few with those titles. I can't imagine how his owner feels. Please lets pass a cup for Ez.

#3 · (Edited)
On February 24, 2009, it was with great and deep sorrow that we note the passing of FC AFT OTCH Law Abiding Ezra?known simply as Ezra.

I was privileged to get to know Ezra in his last year, which he lived out happily and as pain free as possible, under the loving care of Connie Cleveland. He was surrounded by those who loved him and retrieving that occasional bird. Whenever he was feeling up to it, Connie would bring Ezra to the training group and a tail wagging, happy Ezra would greet everyone and beg for a retrieve or two?which, I might add, he retrieved brilliantly.

The sport and the breed have lost a great one with Ezra?s passing. He is a legend.

There is a memorial ad being composed and any access funds over the price of the ad will be donated to the Canine Health Foundation. Cat Perry and Jenna Skidmore are in charge. If anyone wants more information on this, I would be happy to give you contact information.
________
Ferrari 637

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.