The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: obamas gun ban list

Senior Member Paragon Retrievers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    The best way to keep firearms out of the hands of criminals is to put the crooks in jail for long sentences and keep them there!
    Or feed them lead at 1200fps.
    Bird Dog Creedo:
    If I like it, it's mine. If it's in my mouth, it's mine. If I can take ot from you, it's mine. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine. If it just looks like mine, it's mine. If I saw it 1st, it's mine. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine. If it's broken, it's yours.

Home of:
    SHR Drakeland's Thunder in the Marsh "Thor"
    SHR Paragons Marsh Royalty "Princess"

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Thank you kindly, Bob
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Thanks Bob, but that is not really new news nor does it contain "the list". My point is we, the folks who believe in the 2nd, need to not lend a hand to the other side by passing around rumors or misinformation. What you linked to is factual, the list that begins the post is not to this point in time and only ads to the fear and drives prices higher on guns and ammo. This only hurts us by our own hands and the gun control folks just smile
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

I don't need to see a list, if it goes Bang Comrade Obama wants to ban it.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Bob I don't totally disagree with you on that, but try to see the point I am tryig to make about what spreading misinformation is doing to us..... There is enough that is really going on to worry about without fabricating things. The article you posted is one of them. Why should we increase gun control based on Mexico having a problem that cannot truly be linked to the US (like no other podunk country in South or Central America is supplying them with guns).
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    Bob I don't totally disagree with you on that, but try to see the point I am tryig to make about what spreading misinformation is doing to us..... There is enough that is really going on to worry about without fabricating things. The article you posted is one of them. Why should we increase gun control based on Mexico having a problem that cannot truly be linked to the US (like no other podunk country in South or Central America is supplying them with guns).
    Mexico seems to want an open border with none of the negative consequences associated with it. If they don't like guns coming into their country they should do something to tighten the border. All they need to do is build a fence, problem solved. They have done very little to stop the flow of drugs into this country, and the money they have gotten from that drug trade is financing the gun running. This is a silly argument to advance the anti-gun agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
    Mexico seems to want an open border with none of the negative consequences associated with it. If they don't like guns coming into their country they should do something to tighten the border. All they need to do is build a fence, problem solved. They have done very little to stop the flow of drugs into this country, and the money they have gotten from that drug trade is financing the gun running. This is a silly argument to advance the anti-gun agenda.

Some how I bet our border with them is the least of their worries don't ya think? Last I knew Mexico did not grow much if any cocaine yet it makes its way through their (they aint killing each other over the pot for the most part). I know those guys down in Columbia are a nice church going bunch and would never sell/trade guns to Mexico
    No drugs or guns south of Mexico regards
    Corey Burke