The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Fraud We Can Believe In

  1. #21
    Member txbadger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Attack the messenger isn't a cool thing, JDog.

  2. #22
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    Actually JDog, you would've had to google me or visit my profile page to find my website, it's not exactly 'offered up'. I'm not saying it's a secret or anything; it's just a little creepy you would visit it and then feel the need to comment on how I do business.

    And your little comment on how my county is 'not all horses and Gold Cup' is pertinent...how? I own and operate a working farm; I foxhunted for years and still own horses. Certainly I've attended many a Gold Cup, but so have millions of other people. My SO is a local farm boy who grew up on a dairy in Middleburg.

    Finally--me posting an article from the news media is not the same as you claiming "It's all Bush's fault." Nearly anything we read in the media is biased. I've got plenty of friends who read the Washington Post and listen to MSNBC, CNN and any of a number of news sources that are decidedly biased. I wouldn't dream of publicly attacking someone I don't know and telling them how to run their business because I don't agree with the content of what they read. That's tacky and lower class.

    Here's a little personal feedback JDog--don't take it personally that most people on this board disagree with your socialist mindset. It doesn't mean we're bad people and need your help to do our jobs. Judge not....
    I, too, looked at your site.

    I want to compliment you and what appears to be excellent results from seizing an opportunity and working hard to capitalize on it.

    A foreign concept to some.

    Just out of curiosity, how many Government handouts or stimulus grants did you use??
    Stan b & Elvis

  3. #23
    Senior Member badbullgator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    somewhere between Boca Grande and Mims
    Posts
    7,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by txbadger View Post
    Attack the messenger isn't a cool thing, JDog.

    No but it makes them feel better when they have nothing else except the old "blame bush" thing.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

  4. #24
    Senior Member ErinsEdge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    SE Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,736

    Default

    Julie and Pete-you Rock for nailing it.
    Nancy P



    "We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made." M.Facklam

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Julie, the newspaper you quoted is a right-wing rag. You need to pick a more reputable, mainstream publication to support your argument.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Georgetown, MA
    Posts
    926

    Default

    When you can't attack the message, attack the messenger.

  7. #27
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M Remington View Post
    Julie, the newspaper you quoted is a right-wing rag. You need to pick a more reputable, mainstream publication to support your argument.
    Be careful Mark, you take on a three page Julie fan club. but thanks anyway....

    JDogger
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  8. #28
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M Remington View Post
    Julie, the newspaper you quoted is a right-wing rag. You need to pick a more reputable, mainstream publication to support your argument.

    What....it only counts if it is a "left wing rag??"
    Stan b & Elvis

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    4,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M Remington View Post
    Julie, the newspaper you quoted is a right-wing rag. You need to pick a more reputable, mainstream publication to support your argument.
    I would imagine that on your planet that anything right of the "Workers Daily" would be unacceptable.

    But a little quote from someone in hippieland ( WWU, Bellingham, WA)

    The Leno show is where Obama belongs, He is not a President, Commander in Chief or even a decent leader. He is a celebrity elected by a bunch of fools who prefer celebrity over substance. He is an actor, not even a politician. He pretends to be something other than the half-white, half-black offspring of a hippie mother who had indiscrimate sex with a African foreign national who deserted them after 2 years. He openly ignores that white portion of his heritage although his white grandmother & grandfather raised & supported him. It is just more trendy to be a minority named Barack, married to an opinionated, overbearing black woman, & he definitely likes trendy. Additionally, given his penchant for being involved in all things outside of government & the pathetic job he does trying to run the country from his teleprompters, he should probably just attend all the NCAA playoffs.
    Lefty's, answer that in your OWN words, the person who wrote it is just a person with a perceptive eye.
    __________________________

    Marvin S

    Everyone's friend is No One's friend

    Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

  10. #30

    Default

    At least it appears to be a real newspaper on like some people who qoute the Huffinton Post

Similar Threads

  1. S. California credit/debit card fraud alert!! gdg
    By labhauler in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 02:10 PM
  2. Pay Pal Fraud
    By Losthwy in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 04:55 PM
  3. Fraud--Not GDG, not dog related...
    By Lisa S. in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 10:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •