The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fraud We Can Believe In

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Be careful Mark, you take on a three page Julie fan club. but thanks anyway....

JDogger
    The thing is, Marx and I have met and actually shared a few laughs together. Even if I disagree with him, I find him entertaining. You might note that while he criticized my source, he refrained from passing judgment on me personally or how I run my business. A little common courtesy goes a long way, you might try it sometime.

Hey Marx, we need a puppy stakes judge Easter weekend, if you're in the area!

If I had known you were so conservative, I wouldn't have worn my tie-dye when we met (and I would have tried to talk you out of it). I'll always make a trip north to judge with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    The thing is, Marx and I have met and actually shared a few laughs together. Even if I disagree with him, I find him entertaining. You might note that while he criticized my source, he refrained from passing judgment on me personally or how I run my business. A little common courtesy goes a long way, you might try it sometime.
    I'm sure we could share a few laughs together as well, Julie. As I stated earlier, I grew up in your nieghborhood.

Our being here together on RTF, demonstrates our shared interest in retrievers.

While we may disagree on subjects political, that is what this sub-forum is here to allow. Don't take disagreement personally.

While I find your posts on RTF POTUS PLACE to be caustic and abrasive. I recognize your overall contributions to RTF, and believe that you are a 'good person'.

JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 03-26-2009 at 10:10 AM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

You don't have to read an article to see how the President is doing. I don't want to see him on Leno or town hall meetings, I want him to show up for work. He runs the real risk of being a lame duck before his first 100 days are up.
    This wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing except it would mean he still has 3 years and 265 days to foul things up worse than they already are and it's becoming clearer by the day that he has the ability to do just that.
    "The longer you let a dog go in the wrong direction the more they think they are going in the right direction" Don Remien.