The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Superstar!!!!!!

How about the FNM,FRE bonuses or the bonuse given to CEO at C negotiated by none other than Timmy??

Have YOU contacted your "reps" and told them what you fell?? If not do so....

Quote Originally Posted by txbadger View Post
    How about the FNM,FRE bonuses or the bonuse given to CEO at C negotiated by none other than Timmy??

Have YOU contacted your "reps" and told them what you fell?? If not do so....

Sorry, but I am not up to date on what/who FNM FRE or C is
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

Where does he get off dissing Special Olympics and thereby the disabled people who are helped by those events? That is at least heartless if not just plain stupid.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    Sorry, but I am not up to date on what/who FNM FRE or C is
    Symbols on NYSE - FNM = Fannie Mae, FRE = Freddie Mac - both GSE's & C = Citigroup

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    Where does he get off dissing Special Olympics and thereby the disabled people who are helped by those events? That is at least heartless if not just plain stupid.
    Well at least he didn't call em retards or something ......I guess
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

I saw him on Leno tonight also.

He freely admits that what AIG did was legal, but of course blames Bush for having those laws in place to begin with. Certainly, our government should have know that a year end bonus was a fact of life at AIG.
    I think it is all just posturing on both parts. Government knew this was coming, AIG knew it had to contractually pay the bonus (or pay 3 times the bonus if not paid in so many days). AIG did what they had to do and is now letting the feds sort it all out.

You notice Obama did not ever say the current administration was even partially at fault.

Of course the American people are now looking to him to do something about it. I think he is worried that he can't. Thus his public appearances.
    Tom Dorroh

I heard this morning that there was a Special Olympian that actually bowled a perfect game.

Dear Leader's score was 123.

Would the bonuses been issued, from AIG's own funds, if they had not gotten a bailout? Most likely not, because earnings & performance did not warrant it.
    So the bailout should not have been counted as earnings to justify them.
    But, since Geitner, Dodd and the rest of the clowns rigged the deal, it became legal, if maybe not lawful. So be it.

The concept of this turning over the names to the New York AG & Congress along with proposed punitive tax should scare the crap out of all Americans.
    "The rich" are becoming the scapegoats of this economic holocaust as "the Jews" were in Germany's. If the Constitution can be suspended for them, it can be for any group that the state determines as "enemies" in the future. Gun owners, anti-abortion churches/religious groups, car drivers etc.

Don't forget that the rest of the world considers ALL Americans "rich".
    Are you willing to get taxed at a 90% rate or 1000% as that one Rep. Carolyn McCarthy was screaming about?
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    Well at least he didn't call em retards or something ......I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    I heard this morning that there was a Special Olympian that actually bowled a perfect game.

Dear Leader's score was 123.
    That he called the national director of the Special Olympics and apologized was a classy move, IMHO. Who among us has not buried a foot in our mouth up to the knee.....

BTW, Corey....I saw John McGinley ("Scrubs") on Fox Sports "Best D@mn Sports Show" this week promoting 3.31.09 as THE END for the word "retard." I hope we'll all join in and support this effort.

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

the bailout of AIG came about because lobbyist$ and financier$ called their marker$ in and the politician$ did exactly what they are paid to do, they vote in the direction of those paying the freight, unfortunately the American public does not have a lobbyist the only recourse we have is the power of the vote or the recall...if we keep voting the same incumbent idiots time after time this is what we get, it also set us up and made us very vulnerable for a slick talking politician promising change
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"