RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Pad on kennel floor?

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  DUCK DGS 
#1 ·
My kennels are outside/inside kennels. I have a room on the inside of my barn with dog houses in the room on one wall. My dogs can come from outside into their dog houses through a doggy door in the wall. All the dog houses are side by side, on one wall connected together with divider walls seperating them. This works great other than a dog steps in his poo outside then tracks it in their dog house. Wood shavings and hay don't work because the dog tracks it outside and it gets washed down the drain. I'm looking for something to lay on the floor so they don't lay on their "tracked in poo". Has anybody else had this problem? What did you use to fix it?

Thanks
GW

#2 ·
Kudura (sp?) beds....easy to clean and up off the floor. Some dogs like them, others do not....

#5 ·
Not really - the cost of an entry fee for one dog, in one stake :cry: not looking foward to this years entry fees and what ever you do, do NOT click on Account Balance on RTF - it will bring a grown man to his knees! ;)

Your dogs are WORTH it! And so are the beds!

FOM

#4 ·
They are pricey, but they are well made and easy to take care of. My lab would not lie on any other bed or pad, but he likes this! Finally, no more raw elbows from preferring the concrete. The chessie does great with his too, he has always liked his beds, (to eat) but not this one!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.