The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: "Hillarious"...

Default "Hillarious"...

Hillary Clinton received the Margaret Sanger award last Friday evening in Houston, TX.

Don't know who Margaret Sanger is? Well check this out:

http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger.html

So...what is Hillarious? It is simply that Obama, of all people, chose a Secretary of State who would receive an award in the name of a person who was committed to eliminating his race...boy the wheel turns does it not?

For example:

In 1926, Sanger even gave a lecture on birth control to the Women's Auxiliary of the Ku Klux Klan in Silver Lake, New Jersey. (Wikipedia)

This is a direct quote from Sanger:

"We do not want word to get out that we want to exterminate the Negro population"
    In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth (Gen 1:1 NKJV)... 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. (John 1:1-4NKJV)

No evolution, no monkey ancestors, no big bang!

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Farmer View Post
    Hillary Clinton received the Margaret Sanger award last Friday evening in Houston, TX.

Don't know who Margaret Sanger is? Well check this out:

http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger.html

So...what is Hillarious? It is simply that Obama, of all people, chose a Secretary of State who would receive an award in the name of a person who was committed to eliminating his race...boy the wheel turns does it not?

For example:

In 1926, Sanger even gave a lecture on birth control to the Women's Auxiliary of the Ku Klux Klan in Silver Lake, New Jersey. (Wikipedia)

This is a direct quote from Sanger:
    "We do not want word to get out that we want to exterminate the Negro population"
    Your quote may be a direct quote, but it is only a partial quote. What she actually said was that she wanted black ministers to be part of the program to disseminate birth control information in black communities so that blacks would not think this was some form of an effort to exterminate them.

Margaret Sanger (1879-1966) was a complex woman whose ideas were shaped by her own experiences and by the age in which she grew up. Sanger's mother gave birth to 11 live children out of 18 pregnancies before finally dying from tuberculosis and cervical cancer. It was illegal to discuss birth control at the time but Sanger believed that women were routinely dying because of their inability to control pregnancies and saw her mother as one of the victims. Sanger's work as a nurse drove this point home repeatedly as she dealt with women whose entire lives were being ripped apart by unwanted pregnancies.

Sanger began a campaign to disseminate information on birth control and spoke about it to audiences throughout the country including, as you noted, several presentations to wives of KKK members for whom she indicated she had to be very careful to speak in simple terms because of the extent of their ignorance. She was a believer in eugenics in the 1920's when that was a popular off-shoot of discussions of evolution although that had little to do with her commitment to birth control which she saw as the only way to liberate women from being slaves to their wombs.

Sanger opposed governmental intervention in birth control either to prevent it or to force it. She was also adamantly opposed to abortion. Sanger viewed birth control as the most effective means for preventing abortions which were often the only form of birth control known to her patients in the 1920's.

Sanger's targets for birth control information and products were all women and she and her husband actively opposed laws designed to prevent women from gaining access to information and products that would help them prevent unwanted pregnancies. She was arrested and her husband was imprisoned for their speeches -- like the ones she provided to the women of the KKK -- where she provided specific educational information in defiance of the laws of most states.

Recognizing the positives that someone does -- and I believe Sanger did many -- does not mean that they were perfect or that you endorse all that they were. My son graduated from Brown University -- a bastion of Ivy League liberalism, but also a great college by any measure. The foundation of the college was financed almost entirely through the profits of the slave trade. Sometimes good can come out of the most evil things.

Recognizing the positives that someone does -- and I believe Sanger did many --
    So are you actually saying that Sanger's involvement, obsession may be a better term, with eugenics, racism, abortion, birth control, etc. somehow are good traits...positives for the black man (or anyone for that matter)?

Explain to me how Obama would feel if he were invited to hear MS Sanger speak. If it were up to her he would not be here...nor would anyone of his race. Obama is defined by eugenicists as a mulatto. That word is derived from the Spanish word for a young mule, mulato. A mule, you see, is the offspring of a male donkey and a female horse. The cross-breed is thought of as sub-standard...that is what eugenicists think about folks like Obama...is that your opinion Jeff?

The very basis of eugenics is centered around the fact that the white race is superior to every other race. That is specifically why Darwin and his followers were/are so eager to embrace the idea...it fits the schematic of evolution and gives credence to their twisted ideas since the black man is seen as less "evolved" and barbaric.

Further, One of Sanger's colleagues was a man by the name of Lothrop Stoddard. He is known for penning the book The Rising Tide of Color Against White World Supremacy...wonder if Obama has read that book...have you?

Bottom line to me...Sanger was evil! What she stood for is evil. Anyone who embraces her ideologies embraces the same evil she did. That is my very strong opinion and it will not be changed.

How on Earth could Hillary Clinton in this day of political correctness accept an award from a renowned racist group in the name of a horrendously racist woman and be vendicated by anyone?!?

KF
    In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth (Gen 1:1 NKJV)... 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. (John 1:1-4NKJV)

You are greatly overstating Sanger's positions at least as I know them. Many of our founding fathers, including Jefferson and Washington, believed in and owned slaves. Does the fact that we honor them today evidence our support for slavery? Sanger believed that it was a crime to sentence women to ignorance and make them unable to control their own bodies. I agree very much with that part of her mission. She actually invented the term "birth control" and was instrumental in overturning laws that made contraception illegal in most of the country when she was most active in the 20's and 30's. She lived until just about the time that the Supreme Court overturned Connecticut's prohibitions on contraception and contraception education in 1966 -- the point at which her dream finally became legal in all parts of the country. Eugenics was a very small part of her life and philosophy and pretty much disappeared by WWII.

I don't reject Sanger's activities in support of contraceptive education because of her racism. Those who focus on her racism are generally really expressing disapproval of her views on family planning (ignoring the fact that she was anti-abortion) and seeking to use grossly overstated exaggerations of her racial beliefs to discredit her family planning work and by extension Planned Parenthood.

In my mind, that is less justified than arguing that we should reject our Constitution, our revolution, and our country because it was founded in part for the benefit of bigoted slave holders. I am a southerner by birth but was active in civil rights before I was 10 years old. I hated the bigotry and the segregation and injustice that faced blacks in my town. However, most of those who were on the wrong side of that issue in the 50's have either changed or died since then. I don't disrespect everything good that they did in their lives because of their racism; it reflected the way they were raised. My own grandfather belonged to the KKK. I reject that aspect of his life, but I also recognize that his children grew up to be responsible and accepting people and my grandfather played a role in that even if only through his own bad example. I don't disrespect Baptists because every single Baptist church in my town preached that segregation was the will of God as evidenced by the story of the tower of Babel. I don't disrespect Catholics because Pope Pius XII said nothing as Jews were rounded up in Italy and taken to German concentration camps to be exterminated.

Some times we have to accept that people are mixes of good and bad. Recognizing that does not make the bad things any better or the good things any worse. They are what they are. If you dislike Sanger for her views and activities in contraceptive education, I can respect that even though we disagree. However, she was actually color blind in her contraceptive activities.

I don't reject Sanger's activities in support of contraceptive education because of her racism.
    Jeff, this is where we part ways. In my opinion, and I think history backs my opinion...as one can easily read the myriad of proof for such, that Sanger's efforts at contraception stemmed FROM her racism...they are not separate issues. She, like many others who were like minded (Hitler and Stoddard for examples), twisted their motives to appear pure but underneath they were raving wolves.

Do you really believe this woman was anti-abortion? If so, please detail for me the methodolgy for which she stood in terms of "birth control"...I mean explain medically the action by which her proposed/supported methods work to "prevent" pregnancy.

Here is a to-the-heart quote from someone who is perhaps more familiar than we with this issue.

Planned Parenthood is definitely a racist organization they have a racist agenda. Since 1970, there has been something like 50 million abortions. About 17 million of those have been blacks. It's black genocide. They are killing our people and fooling us.

There are more Planned Parenthood clinics in black neighborhoods, because there is an artificial demand, which was created by Planned Parenthood. We were told by Planned Parenthood that abortion, which is actually murder, is therapeutic.

Dr. Alveda King

I say there was no link between her racism and her efforts at birth control education based on the fact that only a small part of her educational efforts were directed at black populations. All of her initial efforts and most of her efforts over her life were directed at white women from poor, middle class and even wealthy areas. Her efforts with the women of the KKK was just one example. The methods of birth control she proposed were based on what was available at different times in her life. In the early days, much of her educational efforts were just that -- helping women to understand what caused pregnancy since that information was not necessarily understood by all. She recommended various types of douches to reduce the odds of pregnancy and was a major proponent of the diaphragm when it became available. When the pill became available, that became a method of choice from her perspective. She tended to focus on actions that women could take on their own since men were less open to change.

OK Jeff...You are entitled to be wrong. But if you are so inclined read for yourself the history of Ms. Sanger. Here are some starting points:

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger

http://dianedew.com/sanger.htm

and a couple of quotes:

"Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race."
    Margaret Sanger. Woman, Morality, and Birth Control. New York: New York Publishing Company, 1922. Page 12.
    Your referenced entire quote about the "negro" from Ms. Sanger:

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."
    Margaret Sanger's December 19, 1939 letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble, 255 Adams Street, Milton, Massachusetts. Original source: Sophia Smith Collection, Smith College, North Hampton, Massachusetts. Also described in Linda Gordon's Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America. New York: Grossman Publishers, 1976.

"Our failure to segregate morons who are increasing and multiplying ... demonstrates our foolhardy and extravagant sentimentalism ... [Philanthropists] encourage the healthier and more normal sections of the world to shoulder the burden of unthinking and indiscriminate fecundity of others; which brings with it, as I think the reader must agree, a dead weight of human waste. Instead of decreasing and aiming to eliminate the stocks that are most detrimental to the future of the race and the world, it tends to render them to a menacing degree dominant ... We are paying for, and even submitting to, the dictates of an ever-increasing, unceasingly spawning class of human beings who never should have been born at all."
    Margaret Sanger. The Pivot of Civilization, 1922. Chapter on "The Cruelty of Charity," pages 116, 122, and 189. Swarthmore College Library edition.

Wonder why the current administration wants to limit charitable giving??? There's your answer.

The idea that Margaret Sanger was a pure...woman's advocate is the twisted logic propogated by the Eugenics movement to make more palatable the sinister deeds they were/are promoting. In other words...this is like feeding a crowd horse manure and telling them it is apple pie...mere garbage when it is uncovered. Her Autobiography, The book referenced above The Pivot of Civilization, as well as others absolutely refute your stance Jeff. She said those horrific things. She stood for racial cleansing through birth control, she stood for infanticide (how about this quote):

"The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."
    Margaret Sanger (editor). The Woman Rebel, Volume I, Number 1. Reprinted in Woman and the New Race. New York: Brentanos Publishers, 1922.
    No way she is any kind of icon except one for EVIL in all its horrific splendour.

I am off to Alabama for a field trial...sorry I cannot continue this debate but really I am sickened by just reading her quotes and ready to hit the road.

Adieu...
    Last edited by Keith Farmer; 04-01-2009 at 09:57 AM.