RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Name Change Push!

92K views 391 replies 132 participants last post by  Chris Atkinson 
#1 ·
I've been impressed by the groundswell of folks PM'ing me to change their username from a "handle" to their actual name. I LIKE IT!

Thanks to those of you who are doing it. Please, shoot me a PM after you get logged back in under the new username to confirm that it all worked right, your password still works, etc.

Chris

#2 ·
Wow...still more asking!

Guys and gals, please do not feel obligated to change to your real name. It is still acceptable at this time to use a "handle".

If you do send me a name change request via PM - please indicate your new username. Indicate if you do or do not remember your password. If you do remember your password, when you come back in and have trouble getting logged in, try your new username. If you forgot your password, I'll have to reset it to you and email you the new password.

Thanks,

Chris

#51 ·
BTW, what happened to the nice black Lab in your avatar?
remember the fairy tale about kissing a frog?

Do fairy tales really come true? Can you really kiss a frog and watch him become a prince?

well, I gave Chef a great big smooch and looked what happened.....

#56 ·
remember the fairy tale about kissing a frog?

Do fairy tales really come true? Can you really kiss a frog and watch him become a prince?

well, I gave Chef a great big smooch and looked what happened.....
Dr. Ed got some leaky anesthesia equipment? Or do Texas folk get spring fever too?

#4 ·
FOM is not just a handle..... ;) just saying!

#9 ·
Watch out or he'll start calling you "Jared" and asking you to show him your big pants
Chris, this group has finally worn you down. This is so wrong on so many counts.:cool:

#10 ·
Gooser aint changin NUTHIN!!!

I been Gooser for ever,, and I dont like the "MIKIE EATS ANYTHIN JOKES":rolleyes:

My real name is MIKE BAKER but only my aversataries calls me that!

Gooser

#12 ·
Watch out or Demi will be asking you to call her Jared
Oh Chrissy-
Remember I need spring break, remember I need spring break, remember I need sping break.

Teachers are really scary this time of year:rolleyes:

#13 ·
This is so very true. I'm on spring break right now. Beautiful, rainy, windy, cold, sunny spring break. Here's hoping you actually have a nice spring break. (A time without a classroom full of kids is nice, no matter what the weather, right?)

#14 ·
74 and sunny is the forecast for Saturday. I can not wait. I am dog sitting for a friend with a pool, hope he is leaving me his car too.
I have never needed a break from the little darlings so much.:confused:

#18 ·
You have seniors, right? I needed a break from our administration as much as I needed a break from the darlings. I know our seniors are ready to be out of there so badly right now. I'm glad I teach the freshmen. They have nothing to look forward to in June. (We don't get nice weather until about August).

#16 ·
Chris,

You can change me to Russ Stewart, but you should probably include my wife as she sometimes post under my name. Make it Russ Stewart/Florence Sloane (although she may not want to be associated with all my posts :p).

Russ

P.S. Even if real names are not used, some locational info such as State of residence would be helpful.

#19 ·
Yes, I have Seniors. 147 of them, and our governor is trying to refuse the stimulous package so that if I keep my job my class size will grow. Oh joy.
To say it is a little stressful around here would be putting it mildly.
And the kids are as good as they can be right now, and I am not much better. Or maybe I am worse.;-)

#21 ·
I get to keep my job, but I'll go from being 40 up the seniority list in the district to about 10.:( I should add about 25-30 freshman to my current load, (which is way smaller than yours so I won't complain). Now, if we fail the levy next February, I'll lose my job for sure.

#22 ·
I'm stickin' with Snicklefritz. But, I changed my signature to include my real name and aliases. My GPS coordinates are nobody else's business ;-)

#23 ·
My name is at the bottom. I ain't changing. I meet dog people in various places and they go..."I think I've heard of you somewhere......Your name sure sounds familiar."

I tell 'em I hangs out with Bubba and /paul and Gooser. I'm famous.

Taught my dog to fart on command learned it on the RTF.

#31 ·
I forgot my real name.........

oh yeah it is at the bottom of my post

#34 ·
I am keeping DEDEYE, because it was a fine nickname given to me during a duck hunt once... I prefer peoples handles, makes it more fun.. And besides that, who's to say people are providing their real names anyway?

Mary O

#39 ·
"road kill," it is what it is!!
(it was a gift!)

"Keep on keepin' on," cause road kill says so!!:shock:

#41 ·
Great idea Chris- it is time to come clean and stop hiding behind a handle. Please change my user name when you get a chance.

George Clooney

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.