RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Name Change Push!

92K views 391 replies 132 participants last post by  Chris Atkinson 
#1 ·
I've been impressed by the groundswell of folks PM'ing me to change their username from a "handle" to their actual name. I LIKE IT!

Thanks to those of you who are doing it. Please, shoot me a PM after you get logged back in under the new username to confirm that it all worked right, your password still works, etc.

Chris

#43 ·
Gee, and just when I was going to change mine to my chat handle used by some.....Hygiene...... :D. Guess I will have to stay with what I have.

Jean

#46 ·
I was thinking the same thing, especially having opinions that differ from the current administrations actions.

Joe the Plumber Regards

#55 ·
I hate my name. Why would anyone want to be known as Moira Sheehan? Even worse is my sister Siobhan Sheehan. I would have to move to Ireland to fit in.:)

However, I did add my full name to my signature. I've been MoJo for 5 years and I like it that way. On the other hand, I also realize the importance of accountablility for potentially inappropriate posts.

#61 ·
I agree that using real names might (maybe might) lessen some of the nastier threads here. But again maybe not. At least I would know who some of these people are.

Regards
Dawn

#65 ·
I almost hate to post but I would not say anything behind your back that I won't say to your face. I have gotten a scowl alot of times but my posts really are not meant to make trouble I just put it out there wrong but at least you know who it is. I think that putting your name out there is good and if you have an opinion you should be able to say it. Doesn't mean anyone has to agree with you. There are alot of people on this forum that knows alot about what I want to learn and sometimes they are funny. I am new at this but want to thank all for those good suggestions and comments. A site like this is invaluable.
Dog training book 59.95
training forum priceless

#66 ·
I almost hate to post but I would not say anything behind your back that I won't say to your face. I have gotten a scowl alot of times but my posts really are not meant to make trouble I just put it out there wrong but at least you know who it is. I think that putting your name out there is good and if you have an opinion you should be able to say it. Doesn't mean anyone has to agree with you. There are alot of people on this forum that knows alot about what I want to learn and sometimes they are funny. I am new at this but want to thank all for those good suggestions and comments. A site like this is invaluable.
Dog training book 59.95
training forum priceless
Thanks Peggy! I like you!

Chris

#70 ·
I'm certainly no expert on turning stuff into princes but I am pretty sure that it matters which end one kisses.

Send pictures and maybe we can find a solution here.

Princely regards

Clint Eastwood

#85 ·
Christ, can we put up a sticky with all the old screen names converted to real names so I know who the hell I am talking too.......... I am not going to know half the people who changed from screen name to real name

Big John Stud regards

#93 ·
Could someone please explain all the "welcome backs"? Where were they, abducted by aliens?

#94 ·
Could someone please explain all the "welcome backs"? Where were they, abducted by aliens?
Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.
Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Back here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)
Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've hot him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.
Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.
Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.