RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Name Change Push!

92K views 391 replies 132 participants last post by  Chris Atkinson 
#1 ·
I've been impressed by the groundswell of folks PM'ing me to change their username from a "handle" to their actual name. I LIKE IT!

Thanks to those of you who are doing it. Please, shoot me a PM after you get logged back in under the new username to confirm that it all worked right, your password still works, etc.

Chris

#172 ·
No one on here would know me from my brother anyway - and we are not twins - 8 years apart.
added my name to signature

And I am surprised there is no "Welcome back Kotter" yet

#180 ·
My father-in-law (a very "thrifty" Fifer - Scotland, that is) would argue that "Moira" is Scottish, not Irish.

Back when we were first dating Moira told her dad my name. His response:

"Atkinson? That's an English name. Get rid of him now!"

But no...... After some basic genealogy, we learned that I had not one, but TWO different clan's tartans in my blood. I chose "dress Gordon" for my wedding because it's common and is what's readily available for rental.

The other was Buchanan.

It's been a while since anybody made fun of a guy wearing a skirt. And the last time it happened, it was our calc professor who claims there are no pheasant in Iowa...So....Here's what we looked like a decade ago in Scotland...and I only married one Moira.

Chris

#179 ·
Chris has two wives? :confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.