The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Name Change Push!

I agree that using real names might (maybe might) lessen some of the nastier threads here. But again maybe not. At least I would know who some of these people are.

Regards
    Dawn
    mostlygold
    Terrill's Mr Butch CDX TT; Terrill's Adalay CD TD; Goldtraks Once 'n Luv with Amy CD MH WCX; Goldtraks Opening Day; Highlands Split Image MH WCX **; Karousel's Goldtrak Maguire JH WCX; Highlands On A Dare CD MH WCX **; MHR HRCH Adirondac Bustd at the Bordr UD MH AXP AJP WCX CCA VCX CL3 PKII PDI; Mostlygold's On the Mark CL3 PJII PKI; HR WR Adirondac Mountain Renegade CDX MH WCX CCA VC

We don't stop playing because we've grown old, we grow old because we've stopped playing.

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    I think I'll just continue to use my false name

Thanks,

Brad Pitt
    Well, Brad, it's good to see your voice. Our paths haven't crossed for a while, so here's hoping all is well with you, laddie.

I think, however, in the interest of our personal privacy, I'll not be changing my name on this site.

-Sir Sean Connery

Chris would it be possible to change my name to Randy Bohn and my signature to "I love Goldens"?
    Darrin Greene

Quote Originally Posted by DarrinGreene View Post
    Chris would it be possible to change my name to Randy Bohn and my signature to "I love Goldens"?

uncle darrin?? i didnt know you posted on here!!??

War Eagle!
    Gig 'em Aggies!

Greene's Stryker Brigade Commander "Stryke"
    HR Crbn Pnch's Makin U Surrender "Siege"

I almost hate to post but I would not say anything behind your back that I won't say to your face. I have gotten a scowl alot of times but my posts really are not meant to make trouble I just put it out there wrong but at least you know who it is. I think that putting your name out there is good and if you have an opinion you should be able to say it. Doesn't mean anyone has to agree with you. There are alot of people on this forum that knows alot about what I want to learn and sometimes they are funny. I am new at this but want to thank all for those good suggestions and comments. A site like this is invaluable.
    Dog training book 59.95
    training forum priceless
    Peg

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Snyder View Post
    I almost hate to post but I would not say anything behind your back that I won't say to your face. I have gotten a scowl alot of times but my posts really are not meant to make trouble I just put it out there wrong but at least you know who it is. I think that putting your name out there is good and if you have an opinion you should be able to say it. Doesn't mean anyone has to agree with you. There are alot of people on this forum that knows alot about what I want to learn and sometimes they are funny. I am new at this but want to thank all for those good suggestions and comments. A site like this is invaluable.
    Dog training book 59.95
    training forum priceless
    Thanks Peggy! I like you!

Chris

Melanie Foster

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Atkinson View Post
    Thanks Peggy! I like you!
    Chris...umm, the tingle that comes with power....no need to share it with the rest of us.

Love,

MF

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie Foster View Post
    Chris...umm, the tingle that comes with power....no need to share it with the rest of us.

Love,

MF
    Funny you should mention tinkling.

Maili is fourteen years old now. She is a bit senile, barks at the walls, and gets regular bladder infections and then tinkles really nasty smelling stuff on the carpets. We have bought Randy the carpet cleaning man a new car, I think.

My wife was getting irritated with Maili wandering around bumping into stuff and barking. I told her that now that it's warmed up, it is decent grave digging weather with no frozen ground.

Is that bad?

P.S. Is brother Gassner asking you to pose holding up a giant pair of pants?

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    remember the fairy tale about kissing a frog?

Do fairy tales really come true? Can you really kiss a frog and watch him become a prince?

well, I gave Chef a great big smooch and looked what happened.....
    I don't think it works. I've been kissing my dogs for three days now and nothing! Am I using too much tongue, or what?
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

I'm certainly no expert on turning stuff into princes but I am pretty sure that it matters which end one kisses.

Send pictures and maybe we can find a solution here.

Princely regards

Clint Eastwood
    There are three classes of people: those who see...those who see when shown...and those who do not see. - Leonardo da Vinci