The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Subserveant Pres...

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary Westling View Post

What would you do Kiss him or Bow?
    I would do neither.

If Bush did in fact give him a kiss, shame on him and as an Independent, I should know better than trying to defend Bush. What Oboma did was wrong and only sends a signal of our weakness. This whole G20 trip was unproductive and was more about "fashion" than issues. Obomo went over there and instead of trying to tackle the tough issues, he did nothing but bad mouth Bush.

We need a leader, not someone that wants to be liked, a news headline seeker and wanting to show off their European designer clothing.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

I am sure that you are probably an expert on foreign diplomacy. But what I don't understand is how you can tell what Obama thinks. You must also be clairvoiant.
    I don't know who you are...and that is probably a wonderful arrangement, but I'll try anyway to communicate with someone whom I think is probably approaching this topic from a very different world view:

1)- Anyone can access proper protocol for our President while representing us... it is not rocket science. Further, past performances dictate proper protocol and no American in power has bowed to foreign royalty...except now!

2) How can I "tell" what he is thinking??...follow the rat trail (you know, a rat leaves a scent trail...that is how a snake finds him and devours him). Obama is so transparent (to anyone who cares to even glance at the truth) that his actions speak volumes about what his intent is. I could go on and on about where he will eventually take us but you won't understand it...you'll just keep on scoffing at the truth...and that is what is at stake here...so I'll leave it alone.

3) Clairvoyance deals with sorcery. Funny you bring that up since one of the scathing charges against sinful mankind from a sovereign Lord (Jehovah God) is that all nations will be deceived by sorcery. Read and tell me if this applies to a possible future for America:

Revelation 18:23 (New King James Version)

23 The light of a lamp shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of bridegroom and bride shall not be heard in you anymore. For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived.

So no, I am not clairvoyant...just observant.
    In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth (Gen 1:1 NKJV)... 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. (John 1:1-4NKJV)

No evolution, no monkey ancestors, no big bang!

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

Just as our Flag dips to no earthly king, the 'leader' of the free world should bow to NOBODY.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

I will Bow to Jesus..and my wife occasionaly, when I want extra time in the woods...lol. I will shake hands with someone who is an authority over me and say yes mam and no sir. But I will bow to no one, An earthly man that is.

The POTUS is either....I just don't have the words.

I am sure that you are probably an expert on foreign diplomacy. But what I don't understand is how you can tell what Obama thinks. You must also be clairvoiant.
    It is one of the simplest things to do. Haven't you figured out yet that ,,,,out of the mouth reveals the treasures of the heart of a man or woman,

Pete

I am sure that you are probably an expert on foreign diplomacy. But what I don't understand is how you can tell what Obama thinks. You must also be clairvoiant. Well good for you. Would you be able to give me any stock tips or perhaps the wining lottery numbers? Is this shiek the same guy the Bushes visited in Saudi Arabia and have had such close ties with in the past and present? So did Bush hold his hand or was it a kiss on the lips? That kind of grossed me out!
    I do not think you need to be clairvoyant to know what this guy stands for.

If you did, then if you voted for him, by your own standard, you must be clairevoyant!!

Just sayin'.......
    Last edited by road kill; 04-07-2009 at 01:21 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Have you traveled much? My conclusion would be that President Obama is just being polite.
    I would bow to people in Japan just as courtesy. In America we shake hands, in France they kiss on both cheeks and sometimes one more just cause they like you! In Italy they hug and kiss!
    Could it be just a custom and not subseverant?
    Compared to some I haven't traveled much, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn express. I also worked at the U.S. Dept. of State for 5 years, first as civil service and then I took and passed the FSO exam. One duty during my employment was making foreign arrangements for Congressional delegations travelling overseas and in that capacity I worked extensively with the Office of Protocol. I also got to know most of the staff in that office pretty well. You had better believe our U.S. Dept. of State knows down to the most miniscule nuance what is and isn't appropriate behavior for every single country we have diplomatic relations with; that every single member of Obomo's staff that traveled with him had been briefed extensively; and that both Obomos were briefed as well. It's not a question of 'he didn't know better' but another example of his monumental arrogance and casual disregard of the duties that go with the office of POTUS.

So yes, inappropriately kow towing to certain foreign leaders was subservient and disgusting, much as his "Aw shucks" attempt along with his wife, to get clubby with the Queen. SHe may have smiled in public but I bet she was reeling with disgust.

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

I use the ignore button on here now more than ever, I just with Comrade Obama came with one.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    Compared to some I haven't traveled much, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn express. I also worked at the U.S. Dept. of State for 5 years, first as civil service and then I took and passed the FSO exam. One duty during my employment was making foreign arrangements for Congressional delegations travelling overseas and in that capacity I worked extensively with the Office of Protocol. I also got to know most of the staff in that office pretty well. You had better believe our U.S. Dept. of State knows down to the most miniscule nuance what is and isn't appropriate behavior for every single country we have diplomatic relations with; that every single member of Obomo's staff that traveled with him had been briefed extensively; and that both Obomos were briefed as well. It's not a question of 'he didn't know better' but another example of his monumental arrogance and casual disregard of the duties that go with the office of POTUS.

So yes, inappropriately kow towing to certain foreign leaders was subservient and disgusting, much as his "Aw shucks" attempt along with his wife, to get clubby with the Queen. SHe may have smiled in public but I bet she was reeling with disgust.
    That's going to leave a mark!
    A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post

What say you now rosemary
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke