The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Subserveant Pres...

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Farmer View Post
    I have and I say you are wrong.

Our veterans fought and died to allow us freedom from ever bowing to a tyrant dictator again. Further, it is NOT proper protocol for a world leader to bow to the king...more over, Obama was the only person that did so...look at the video. Bowing is a gesture of subserveance by an underling of the king...not an action to be demonstrated by the man who is supposed to be the most powerful man in the free world!

In my opinion Obama is not doing these things (bowing to a terrorist funding foreign royalty, calling America of old "arrogant", saying that we are not and will never be at war with Islam, etc) out of ignorance. It is my guess that he is trying very hard to establish his disgust with the America of the past in order to win over these thugs for his future gain. The ends, he thinks, will justify his means for now.

This is perhaps the most embarrasing moment a U.S. President has ever been involved in...what an utterly disgusting gesture by our leader.
    I am sure that you are probably an expert on foreign diplomacy. But what I don't understand is how you can tell what Obama thinks. You must also be clairvoiant. Well good for you. Would you be able to give me any stock tips or perhaps the wining lottery numbers? Is this shiek the same guy the Bushes visited in Saudi Arabia and have had such close ties with in the past and present? So did Bush hold his hand or was it a kiss on the lips? That kind of grossed me out!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Booty View Post
    The President Of The United States should bow to no man!

The Saudis are the biggest financial contributors to Islamic terrorist. This is shameful at the least.
    They were the bigest investors to the family of George Bush!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,322467,00.html

There was no holding of hands or smooching going on. Pres. Bush was there to close the deal on 20billion worth of aircraft and asking the Saudis to pump more oil. See story above.

The Saudis hate Americans and Americans may not walk thier streets. Bush was never naive enough to think otherwise.

I saw that picture of Obomo bowing earlier and I am still outraged. Most Americans won't realized just how dangerous this curent administration is until it may be too late.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary Westling View Post

They were the bigest investors to the family of George Bush!
    Explain.

Do not confuse the Saudis buying our protection with the Bushes' will for protecting our citizens.

So, you think it is OK for the President to bow to a foreign King?
    Last edited by Franco; 04-06-2009 at 07:16 PM.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Yes. I think bowing is ok. But I draw the line at holding his hand like Bush did. And kissing the guy still grosses me out. But customs are different in different countries.
    Please tell me what makes you an expert on protocol?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary Westling View Post

Yes. I think bowing is ok.
    Are you famliar with how the Saudis treat their women?
    Last edited by Franco; 04-06-2009 at 07:55 PM.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...shabdullah.htm

Bush kissing Saudi Prince.........

What are the options? Bow or Kiss. I'd rather bow. That's just me!

I see you have never heard of photoshop. Besides, those are harly what I would consider as credible websites.

Bowing is a jesture of being subserviant.

Wink

Come on Mr. Booty. The photo of Bush kissing Saudi Prince was all over the news including Fox. What would you do Kiss him or Bow?

I'm pretty sure some there are a lot of countries that treat their women badly.

Glad to be born in America.