The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: With Sympathy to Bob Reckart

Default With Sympathy to Bob Reckart

It is with profound sadness to inform you that Peggy Reckart, Bob’s wife passed away Sunday morning from natural causes.

There will be a viewing for family and friends at Ritontaro Funeral Home at 126 South Street (route 44 south of the square) in Chardon, Ohio, from 6:00 to 9:00 PM on Thursday April 9th. Rittondaros phone number is 440-285-9651.

Bob has checked into the Briar Hill Nursing Home. Bob had a previous accident enroute to a field trial in fall of 2008. Briar Hill is located on route 608 North of State Route 87 in Middlefield, Ohio.

In lieu of flowers the family as asked that donations be made to The Dog Trainer Relief Fund. You can access this fund on Amber Wood Kennels web site and pay through Pay Pal. The web site is amberwoodkennel.net This is the fund that is helping off set Bob’s medical and physical therapy bills.

When you go to the Amber Wood web site, scroll down to “accident news”. Click on that button, scroll down a bit and there is a button to click on for donations. If that gets confusing you can send donations to The Dog Trainer Relief Fund in care of Dave Grano, 114 Spring Dr., South Russell, Ohio 44022.
    Mom's Gourmet
    Good Stuff for Food
    www.momsgourmet.net

Too much sadness and grief for one family. My sympathies and thoughts are with Bob and his family and friends today.
    Goldtraks Once 'n Luv with Amy CD MH WCX; Goldtraks Opening Day; Highlands Split Image MH WCX **; Karousel's Goldtrak Maguire JH WCX; Highlands On A Dare CD MH WCX **; MHR HRCH Adirondac Bustd at the Bordr UD MH AXP AJP WCX CCA VCX CL3 PKII PDI; Mostlygold's On the Mark CL3 PJII PKI; HRCH WR Adirondac Mountain Renegade CDX MH WCX CCA VC; Adirondac Tracks in the Wilderness

We don't stop playing because we've grown old, we grow old because we've stopped playing.

Sally-

This is such a shock to me. Sherree and I were members of BRC but because of distance, we were not able to attend most of the functions. One of the the memories that I will always hold dear to me is when Bob gave me and my dog our final pass ribbon in Erie,PA. for his MH title. Bob was one of the judges.

I feel soo bad for Bob.

I have to make a trip north to swap some stories with Bob in the future.

Sean