The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Obama...following orders?

Default Obama...following orders?

This is from a March 21st Aljazeera article:

Reacting positively to the offer, the press adviser to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the Iranian president, urged Obama to back his words with concrete action to repair what he called past mistakes.
    and

"We welcome the wish of the president of the United States to put away past differences," Ali Akbar Javanfekr told the AFP news agency.

"But the way to do that is not by Iran forgetting the previous hostile and aggressive attitude of the United States.

"The American administration has to recognise its past mistakes and repair them as a way to put away the differences."

The result??

"Obama speech draws praise in Mideast" (AP headline today)

Let's see:

What "past differences" have we had with Iran? Oh yeah, what about the hostage crises...no that was them not us. That little blip ended with the Algiers Accords that in part prohibits the U.S. from intervening with political or military action in Iranian internal affairs.

Further, Obama has his marching papers now that he must "repair" the past mistakes of previous administrations with Islamist fundamentalists nations. What is Obama proposing?

1) Recognizing Iran as the Islamic Republic of Iran and promoting their "rightful place in the community of nations".

2) Forcing the establishment of a Palestinian state.

The probable result of those two things? Israel being forced to remove the nuclear threat from the new friendly republic of Iran thereby causing the world to react harshly towards Israel (read WAR). We are in for a ride in the near future...
    In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth (Gen 1:1 NKJV)... 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. (John 1:1-4NKJV)

No evolution, no monkey ancestors, no big bang!

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Farmer View Post
    This is from a March 21st Aljazeera article:

and

The result??

"Obama speech draws praise in Mideast" (AP headline today)

Let's see:

What "past differences" have we had with Iran? Oh yeah, what about the hostage crises...no that was them not us. That little blip ended with the Algiers Accords that in part prohibits the U.S. from intervening with political or military action in Iranian internal affairs.

Further, Obama has his marching papers now that he must "repair" the past mistakes of previous administrations with Islamist fundamentalists nations. What is Obama proposing?

1) Recognizing Iran as the Islamic Republic of Iran and promoting their "rightful place in the community of nations".

2) Forcing the establishment of a Palestinian state.

The probable result of those two things? Israel being forced to remove the nuclear threat from the new friendly republic of Iran thereby causing the world to react harshly towards Israel (read WAR). We are in for a ride in the near future...

This turn of events, which now seems inevitable, will be WW III full blown.
    Again, the "appeasement" approach is fuel on this fire.
    Iran's expressed goal is to wipe Israel off the face of the earth.
    Israel has every right to defend themselves.
    Obama has shown that he likely will not.

Has anyone read the Bible??

This is not pretty.
    Stan b & Elvis

Obomo was just being apologetic for the events of September 11, 2001.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Here is a nice little stance from a group known as the World Social Forum:

The present system (capitalism) is based on exploitation, competition, promotion of individual private interests to the detriment of the collective interest, and the frenzied accumulation of wealth by a handful of rich people. It results in bloody wars, fuels xenophobia, racism and religious fundamentalisms; it intensifies the exploitation of women (no that is Sharia under Islamic rule) and the criminalisation of social movements. In the context of the present crisis the rights of peoples are systematically denied (no, that is sharia again). (How 'bout this switch in mid-stream) The Israeli government’s savage aggression against the Palestinian people is a violation of International Law and amounts to a war crime, a crime against humanity, and a symbol of the denial of a people’s rights that can be observed in other parts of the world. The shameful impunity must be stopped. The social movements reassert their active support of the struggle of the Palestinian people as well as of all actions against oppression by peoples worldwide.
    In order to overcome the crisis we have to grapple with the root of the problem and progress as fast as possible towards the construction of a radical alternative that would do away with the capitalist system and patriarchal domination.
    In the year 2008 alone over 3000 rockets hit Israel from the savagely attacked Palestinian people. The idea that groups exist world wide that are dedicated to the erradication of Israel is a key factor for where we are in the prophetic time clock and what the U.S. role is/will be. Obama is dancing with the devil when he courts these radical, evil, fundamentalist countries to the eventual peril of our men and women who are now in harms way doing battle with the very people Obama is appologizing to for doing what we are still doing...man my head is spinning.

Psalm 83:4

They have said, "Come, and let us wipe them out as a nation, That the name of Israel be remembered no more."
    Last edited by Keith Farmer; 04-07-2009 at 11:10 AM.
    In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth (Gen 1:1 NKJV)... 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. (John 1:1-4NKJV)

I think we have to remember that isreal is not a place biblically but a bloodline. Most jews today do not have judean blood. We do know that ishmael was a brawler and fighter and that is represented in his bloodlines both in the physical and spiritual

So its hard to take alot of stuff litteral unless alot of work has gone into the research. I'm not saying your wrong kieth about that stuff,,,but I do know that the Isreal of today is not the Isreal of 2000 years ago. through. Some of Isreal are of Isreal but most are not.

Pete

How does one get to be on one of those International courts? Israel won the war, so Israel should get to keep the land.

If not, maybe we all should pack up and move back to Africa, Europe, and Asia so the Natives can have their land back??
    Terry Britton, P.E.

Engineers believe that if it isn't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet.

I think we have to remember that isreal is not a place biblically but a bloodline
    Without getting into a long theological debate I must disagree with that statement. Israel is a place (Palestine...the entire land) as well as a people. The church has not replaced Israel. God has a prophetic plan for Israel the land and people as described in detail in Daniel's seventy week vision. The last week...seven years (known as the tribulation period)... begins when the church age is complete. God knows when that time will be but many believe it is soon coming. This time is also described in Ezekial, Isaiah, Revelation, as well as numerous other books.

The prophecies concerning the people of Palestine returning to inhabit the land are numerous. The actual circumstances whereby Israel was "reborn" coincides with Isaiah 66:7-8 where the prophet Isaiah declares that the nation of Israel would be brought forth in one day...and that is precisely what happened on May 14th 1948.

God also promised to gather His people back in their homeland...here are a couple of those promises:

Then they will know that I am the Lord their God, for though I sent them into exile among the nations, I will gather them to their own land, not leaving any behind.” (Ezekiel 39:28)

and

And He will lift up a standard for the nations And assemble the banished ones of Israel, And will gather the dispersed of Judah From the four corners of the earth (Isaiah 11:12)

Further, gentiles/foreigners will play a pivitol role in bringing exiled Jews back to their homeland as is happening now with programs such as On Wings of Eagles (Here is the link):
    http://www.ifcj.org/site/PageNavigat...ngs_of_eagles/

After many years of research on this subject I am firmly rooted in the truth that God has re-established a homeland for His chosen people...Israel. He is gathering all of His people back as promised. He will defend her in the hour of Jacob's trouble when all of the world will come together against Israel at the battle of Armegeddon (the Jezreel valley) and will destroy her enemies (God's enemies) with the sword of His mouth. He will then establish His kingdom on Earth where Christ will reign for 1000 years from Jerusalem...That is the future...near future.

KF

I'm sure I haven't put the time in Revelations that you have. And maby Daniel or Eziekial,,,,but there is a really good reason for that. For me anyway.

revalation will not and cannot be fully understood until the time period of Revelation arrives. Just as during the time Christ was here ,,,,his disciples could not fully understand the period of grace that was about to occure. eph 2:8

They were constantlyly baffled because all they new was the law ,,,,which was one reason isreal didn't follow JC,,, They were looking for an earthly king. Similiar to David,,,,ready to kick some earthly ass.
    JC was the humiliated one here on earth,,,,but he is coming back as king of kings.

The mystery didn't become manifest until JC was out of here. Then the knowledge of what JC was talking about became obvious. Christ in you the hope of glory and everlasting life.

Lets call it a new administration or dispensation or time period in which rules change..

When JC comes to gather his brothers and sisters in the clouds. Then things will really become obvious.

Anyway Kieth I commend you for you stand,, looking through the world biblically can give a person much better understanding of why things are the way that they are.
    carry on brother

Pete

Pete, I am sure you and I have many things in common.

I do not believe that Revelation cannot and will not be fully understood. I believe Revelation is perhaps the most clearly defined book in the bible. In fact, the name itself means the unveiling of the Christ. Why would God unveil His Son in a book only to keep the truths contained therein hidden until when...the tribulation period perhaps?

2 Timothy 4:8 says: Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.NKJV

We are promised a crown for watching for the return of Christ.

Luke 12:56 says of the religious leadership during Jesus' 1st advent: "You hypocrites! You know how to analyze the appearance of the earth and the sky, but why do you not analyze this present time? NASV

I believe the same could be said of this time we are living in.

I couldn't agree with that more.
    That day is coming and I for one am blessed to not carry the fears around like so many other people. Because I know with out a doubt that no matter what happens here on earth those that believe on him ( believing is an action word) will not be ashamed or disappointed.
    He is going to kick ass spiritually when he returns to earth the second time and he will have the help of 10000 of the saints and I hope I'm one of them.

Because I feel like kickin some political /religious butt right now

Not to many people willing to sit on a tailgait and talk about their Lord and King anymore it seems.

Go figure

Pete