The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Nation are we?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Booty View Post
    So Keith, all of the other major religions of the world have it wrong? By your statement, Christianity and its many, many different view points is the only true religion?
    Franco,

Keith can speak for himself. But, there is only one true God. There is only one way to heaven, accepting Jesus Christ as your savior. Our post-modern society wants to believe that all paths lead to heaven. That is a lie out of the pit of hell! Truth is not relative.

Still clinging to my God and my guns,

Tom
    Tom Wall

Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    Franco,

Keith can speak for himself. But, there is only one true God. There is only one way to heaven, accepting Jesus Christ as your savior. Our post-modern society wants to believe that all paths lead to heaven. That is a lie out of the pit of hell! Truth is not relative.

Still clinging to my God and my guns,

Tom
    So, the many sects of Christians have it correct and all the Buddist, Hindus, Hebrews and others have it wrong?

How lucky are we!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Decimal based mathematics and our entire system of numbering, along with much of our early knowledge of astronomy came from peoples who were overwhelmingly pagan and Muslim. Does that mean that those sciences are shaped by and extend pagan and Muslim beliefs?
    Astronomy dates back to the beginning of man. Astromomy in its purest form was how God originally communucated his will to his people before moses wrote it down.
    Moses also lived in a time where his life span bridged 2 administrations,,The patriarcal and the Law. Prior to the Law there wasn't anything written down. They observed the stars for their knowledge of God
    Many of Moses's writings are astronomical and litteral in the sence there are coresponding astronmoical signs which co inside with the written word.

Genesis 3 :15 is the first astronomical writing and its talking about JC with his foot on the serpents neck. There are hundreds more.
    The greeks were perverters of trueth and change that into herculies being victorious. Greek Mythology is just that a bunch of myths,

Also Revalations 12 Is the picture of the sky and the arrangement of stars on the birth of JC. As a matter of fact you can deturmine the birth date and time of birth (within 1 hour and 21 minutes) using astromical signs and some documented events of Herod the king.
    Its the greeks and pagans who perverted the original meaning of the written word.

The stars are everybit as accurate of as any math equation. You can spin back the sky 5 thousand years and it will give you the precise time something took place.

Oh ye of little faith.
    The heavens and all that encompass it,,,,, the written word ,,,and JC are all ways God provided a way for man to understand his will. JC being our living example.

All of these 3 media's criss cross with perfect acuracy and have no contradictions. The contradictions are in the mind of those who have no interest in devoting the time to see how real God is and how with mathmatical precision his word,stars,and JC are perfected. Its actually the most mind blowing phenomina known to man kind.

Here are is a small fraction of trueth. It would take volumes of books to get in the meat of. And most likely most will Poo Poo it. I look at it like your not rejecting me your rejecting the words of God. So its no skin off my ass.
    But for those who believe and for those that scoff
    Psalms 138:2
    ''' '' 147:4
    "' " 8: 1-3
    Isa.13:10 ,,,, Luke 21:25 ,,,,I cor. 15:41

and Jer.31:35 Now how did Jerimiah know that ? did he have a gravity machine.
    Unfortunately religion has done its job,,,and thats to dull the minds of good people who want more than just a sermon and a nice feeling to take home with them after they wake up at the end of a boring sermon.
    People have been kept in a stuper because of IIcor 4:4

This isn't a sermon,,,this is documented ,mathmatically accurate trueth

OK Jeff I,ve said my piece
    Pete

Matt,

I have to ask what does your devotional time/effort to scripture consist of (not being sarcastic)?

The problem with most churches, Christians, and average folk, in terms of their understanding of scripture, is that they do not search the scriptures for themselves, pray for guidance, and diligently seek for truth. The efforts one puts in to study will result with how much one grows spirtitually.

God says of His people:

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge (Hosea 4:6 KJV)
    By contrast Luke records in the book of Acts:

[quote] Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true. (Acts 17:11)[/quote]
    In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth (Gen 1:1 NKJV)... 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. (John 1:1-4NKJV)

No evolution, no monkey ancestors, no big bang!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Booty View Post
    How lucky are we!
    No, luck has nothing to do with it. It is only by God's grace, through Jesus Christs' sacrifice on the cross at Calvary, that we are saved. If you do not accept Jesus as your personal savior you are lost to eternal hell. This God's plan, not mine.

Tom
    Tom Wall

Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    No, luck has nothing to do with it. It is only by God's grace, through Jesus Christs' sacrifice on the cross at Calvary, that we are saved. If you do not accept Jesus as your personal savior you are lost to eternal hell. This God's plan, not mine.

Tom
    Tom, I respect everyone's right to beleive in what they do, in terms of religion. I just don't beleive that all the Buddist, Hindus, Hebrews, Muslims and other peoples of the world are damed to hell.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

GTom, I respect everyone's right to beleive in what they do, in terms of religion. I just don't beleive that all the Buddist, Hindus, Hebrews, Muslims and other peoples of the world are damed to hell. Today 03:32 PM

religion teaches that not the word of God

But there are some that shall remain dead forever. There is no hell for people. Hell is the word "gravedom" or shol in the aromaic or hades in the greek is the world of the dead. In which all are dead. A Firey pit of hell is figurative. fire is the perfect cleansing and purifying agent. better and more thoughro than water.
    I know religion teaches there will be a bunch of people running around in a furnace 20000 leages under the earth. I
    In the finally administration things will return to there original state.
    Eternal death compared to eternal life is a good way to look at it. Some scriptures need to be researched in order to understand this concept.
    God I love this stuff

I

Booty

God figured all things out. Just as the Isreal will be judged by their works there is also a stipulation and redeeming factor for those who never heard the word or those which lived by their own accord.
    prosylites will be judged accordingly also.

The crowns of rightousness will go to those who did their best to live up to Gods expectations from genesis through John and another for the church of God.
    God is a just God,,,he can't break the laws which he set up. ,,which is why this planet is so corrupt. He is so just that even the transfer of dominion from Adam to lucerifer must play out.
    It says in malichi that isreal deserved really harsh penalties but because of Gods promise to Isreral he 'consumes them not" which is an old hebrew idium,,,meaning God must allow ,,,why ,,,because his hands are tied. He doesn't go back on his words.

He never can go against whatever he has said or written. because it says he is a JUST God

If you look up the word JUST in a concordance you will see that is just one redeeming quality of God,,,father of JC I think there are 10 or 12 redemptive names.

Just as I am not just a man,,I am a father ,,husband ,friend ,trainer ,ect. ect. All the same person but different attributes.
    Anyway lest I bore the hell out of the readers.

Pete
    Last edited by Pete; 04-10-2009 at 11:42 AM.

Franco,

I use to believe as you do, I don't anymore. The Bible tells us the Gospel must be preached to all the nations of the world (Mark 13:10). It also tells us that narrow is the gate which leads to life and there are few who will find it (Matt. 7:14).

Our postmoderm society wants everyone to believe that truth is relative and all paths lead to heaven. I respect everyone's right to believe what they want to believe. When I hear something I believe to be false, especially when eternity is involved, I share what I know to be the truth.

Tom
    Tom Wall

I use to believe as you do, I don't anymore. The Bible tells us the Gospel must be preached to all the nations of the world (Mark 13:10). It also tells us that narrow is the gate which leads to life and there are few who will find it (Matt. 7:14).
    Sorry I couldn't resist

Narrow is the gate and "Its about as hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God as it is to get a camel through the eye of a needle are called orientalisms. Back then if was very difficult for a camel to enter the gates of many cities. The opening was refered to a needle ( one of those fancy looking spiiary things you see in the middle east.
    Anyway the camel had to get on his knees and often baggage had to be removed for the camel to get through. That is exactly what that scripture is talking about. It doesn't have to do with rich or poor.
    Rich men carried great wealth and cargo on the back of their string of camels and it was a pain in the ass to get inside the gates without rearanging everything and getting that obstenant cammel on his knees.

Pete

Sorry guys but this thread just reaffirms to me why seperation of chruch from state is so important if we are to remain a free country. To think that Christians have it right and the rest of the world is wrong is a big stretch for any religion. Doesn't appear to be much of a difference between the Muslim superiority of their religion and what I am reading here.
    Last edited by Franco; 04-10-2009 at 04:26 PM.