The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Somali pirates hijack US flagged ship with US citizens aboard

BrianW
    Quote:
    it really does boil down to dealing with a bunch of thugs who are only loosely associated.
    Now are you still talking about the marine terrorists or about Congress ?
    Where is Julie's "post of the day" avatar when you need it?!!
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    Maybe so, but after watching Americas Best Sniper (os some title similar to that) on discovery I am not so sure they didn't make the shots as it has been reported. These guys on the show were shooting people from hundreds of yards away from choppers, boats, swinging bridges, through windows and even through cement block walls.....
    That show is what got me to thinking that maybe they didn't shoot them from the destroyer. The show/episode I watched, they couldn't hit sh!t from the helicopter. I would think a boat to boat shot would be even tougher. I'm not so much saying that they couldn't make that shot (X 3), but doubting that they'd risk trying that when from what I've read about their capabilities, it would be child's play (for them) to sneak onto the boat and cap 3 dead-tired numbnuts before they knew what hit 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    That show is what got me to thinking that maybe they didn't shoot them from the destroyer. The show/episode I watched, they couldn't hit sh!t from the helicopter. I would think a boat to boat shot would be even tougher. I'm not so much saying that they couldn't make that shot (X 3), but doubting that they'd risk trying that when from what I've read about their capabilities, it would be child's play (for them) to sneak onto the boat and cap 3 dead-tired numbnuts before they knew what hit 'em.

Yeah but were you watching the one with LEO's or the millitary guys. The cops coupldn;t hit anything, the OPS took out everything
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke