The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Biden's GSD breeder's terrible treatment

Default Biden's GSD breeder's terrible treatment

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...ain.html?yhp=1

Gotta feel pretty sorry for her, having to go through hell the last few months...

although one would think there would be a silver lining in that she probably has not had any trouble selling pups...

Juli
    God answers prayers all the time. Even the ones we don't know we asked. God is Good (always)

"There are only two ways to live your life.
    One is as though nothing is a miracle.
    The other is as though everything is a miracle."

- Albert Einstein

I feel really sorry for the breeder, but maybe it will dawn on some of these legislators pushing these ARA bills what wack jobs these people are. To think that they would threaten to kill a person for buying a purebred puppy, much less threaten the Vice President of the United States, shows they are not people who should be getting any kind of power through legislation. I know my own senators view them just as people who care about animals, and they care about mistreatment of animals. I am sending the article to my senators.
    Nancy P

"We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made." M.Facklam

That is freaking ridiculous! I have to agree with ErinsEdge. Hopefully people will get a clue!
    Steph

Brittany - Border Collie/Springer Spaniel CGC - 03/03/1999 - 12/05/2014 My everything!
    Meka- Basset/Aussie
    Zoe's Taller N Me - Zoe Irish Wolfhound 9/04/2004 - 11/20/2013 I love you Big Girl!
    Ember Raise The Bar CGC - Corona (a fluffy)
    Embers Aint Misbehavin - Flirt (Corona's mini me)

A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend pees their pants laughing and trips you again!

It's a shame and a rotten thing to have happen.

The president of the humane society of which I'm a board member, she also happens to be one of my oldest friends, 20+ years now, emailed us last week, wants to get on board and push for legislation to get rid of puppy mills. I had to write a letter explaining my viewpoint. No one wants puppy mills, but the AR are going so overboard, I can't be part of a group that contributes in any way to them. As it is, I tiptoe around at parties and get togethers. Someone filed a complaint against someone here for animal cruelty and as they started explaining what they saw, it sounded like someone water forcing their dog using a heeling stick to me. Yet when I bring a pup to a gathering and it is sitting, staying, heeling on lead, more or less, at 12 weeks, they are in awe. When I correct the pup with a little tug and verbal "off" if it jumps on someone, everyone gasps. I'm beginnng to wonder if there is another country somewhere we can move to and enjoy our constitutional rights?

There's a new one for WI, Nancy, announced on public radio Wed, I found the proposal. http://www.nowisconsinpuppymills.com...h-Kreitlow.pdf
    Kim Pfister, Rainmaker Labs