The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is Perez Hilton? Who made “him” a pageant judge?

Default Who is Perez Hilton? Who made “him” a pageant judge?

Who is this guy and why did Trump choose him as a pageant judge? I don’t know much about pageants other than when your scrolling through the channels and swimsuits pop up I’m there! Now I have heard Ms. CA’s response a few times now and yes she stumbled on her words a bit but isn’t the entire competition about how well she looks in the swimsuit? And if so what qualifies Hilton to judge that? Am I missing something here?

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

If I were a judge, and bounced someone because they WERE gay, and then called them a name, what would happen to me?

But if you bounce someone because they are NOT gay, and called them a Name it's funny??

Where is MY America??
    Stan b & Elvis

Trump knew Perez Hilton would bring some buzz to his pageant. He was right.

Letting a flamboyantly gay freak like Hilton judge a beauty contest is akin to having a militant vegan judge a livestock show.

Maybe it's Paris Hilton trying to do a"Victor, Victoria" thing?
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

He is a queen after all
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    Trump knew Perez Hilton would bring some buzz to his pageant. He was right.

Letting a flamboyantly gay freak like Hilton judge a beauty contest is akin to having a militant vegan judge a livestock show.
    I thought it would be more like having the militant vegan judge a meat contest. Some things should be outlawed, and this judge should be disqualified.
    Terry Britton, P.E.

Engineers believe that if it isn't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet.

half way between Cat Springs and Raccoon Bend - Texas

Vegan judge at a barbeque cook off....yep that about sums it up.

By the way I was pulling for Miss North Carolina anyway but feel sorry that Miss California pulled the wrong judge's number for her question.
    When it stops being fun, I will find something else to do with my time and money.

The Lady

The point of tough questions, according to Ms California, is to test your composure...

Now look at Hilton's response and judge for yourself weather or not his composure and his dignified manner are in spirit with what the pageant represents...

I freaking hate those things, but "his" behavior is abhorant and he should be drowned publicity-wise and his "career" as a blogger... wait, you mean this guy is nothing but a professional blogger?? Nevermind, who cares what that little ____ thinks or says...

Which is exactly what Ms California said last night. HER actions and outspoken profession are in keeping with the finest traditions and rights of the United States. and if California doesn't treat her well... She can come to Minnesota ANYTIME!!

You think the crowds at a SRS or HT/FT would increase if she were a judge somehow??

Hmmmm.....
    Richard
    Legacy 6

Legacy's Lady Jade "Jade" (d. 23JUNE08)
    Legacy's Tallgrass of Natoma "Natti"

Quote Originally Posted by Legacy 6 View Post

I freaking hate those things, but "his" behavior is abhorant and he should be drowned publicity-wise and his "career" as a blogger... wait, you mean this guy is nothing but a professional blogger?? Nevermind, who cares what that little ____ thinks .......
    Hmmmm.....
    When I first heard the story I was unfamiliar with this Hilton feller and I thought they said Celebrity Logger. I thought he was one of the guys from that Ax men lumber jack TV show. Now I understand, Blogger, not logger. He may not even own a chainsaw, I’m guessing.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    When I first heard the story I was unfamiliar with this Hilton feller and I thought they said Celebrity Logger. I thought he was one of the guys from that Ax men lumber jack TV show. Now I understand, Blogger, not logger. He may not even own a chainsaw, I’m guessing.
    They should bring in the loggers, hockey players, and so forth as judges for these competitions. Trump would gain lots of plublicity for the contest as well.
    Terry Britton, P.E.

Engineers believe that if it isn't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet.