The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama administration to release Bush-era detainee photos

Just remember what happened overseas when someone drew a CARTOON that they didn't like!!!! Wait until they see some pictures of their own in not so flattering circumstances.

I am not one for blood a gore and insulting families of victims, but some here have had a valid point. Let the American people actually see what the extremists over there did to our soldiers / citizens. I think then there maybe an overall different tone begin to come to the surface.

But as I type I realize that some on here will say our soldiers and others over there deserved what they got. When their heads were seprated from their bodies and dumped in the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by saltmarsh View Post
    Gives his buddies on the left what they've waited all these years for, someone, anyone from the Bush administration that they think they can go after.
    And what if something happens under his watch that he should have known, then does he realize he can he be held responsible when he leaves office. No, he can do no wrong.
    Nancy P

"We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made." M.Facklam

Quote Originally Posted by jefflab5 View Post
    Just remember what happened overseas when someone drew a CARTOON that they didn't like!!!! Wait until they see some pictures of their own in not so flattering circumstances.
    So there is an upside to pissing off the crazies. We should have never had detainees to begin with.

Pistol slug and shallow grave regards

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Johndrow View Post
    So there is an upside to pissing off the crazies. We should have never had detainees to begin with.

Pistol slug and shallow grave regards
    While I like the way you think Patrick I do believe we have gotten some intelligence out of some of them. A bullet is get but we need to waterboard them first to get what we can then shoot them
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    While I like the way you think Patrick I do believe we have gotten some intelligence out of some of them. A bullet is get but we need to waterboard them first to get what we can then shoot them
    We already know all we need to know about those crazy people. A Colonel in the USMC told me 20 years age the only way to deal with religious fanatics is to kill them. At the time I thought that was fairly gloomy and rough assessment but totally agree with his assessment now.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Johndrow View Post
    We already know all we need to know about those crazy people. A Colonel in the USMC told me 20 years age the only way to deal with religious fanatics is to kill them. At the time I thought that was fairly gloomy and rough assessment but totally agree with his assessment now.
    That could certainly put a dent in our own population.

Fanaticism tends to be a matter of perspective. Are you a fanatic if your beliefs are correct, or only if they are mis-guided? Who gets to judge?

I fear all religious fanatics equally regardless of the nature of their faith, and I don't care whether or not their beliefs are "right". Few things are scarier than someone doing "God's Will." Personally, I prefer to live in a world with room for all, but my tolerance doesn't extend to permitting religious fanatics to determine the agenda for the rest of us, which is why I believe in secular government.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    That could certainly put a dent in our own population.

Fanaticism tends to be a matter of perspective. Are you a fanatic if your beliefs are correct, or only if they are mis-guided? Who gets to judge?

I fear all religious fanatics equally regardless of the nature of their faith, and I don't care whether or not their beliefs are "right". Few things are scarier than someone doing "God's Will." Personally, I prefer to live in a world with room for all, but my tolerance doesn't extend to permitting religious fanatics to determine the agenda for the rest of us, which is why I believe in secular government.
    If their buddies show up dead or not at all they tend to reevaluate their beliefs