Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pandemic In Mexico ?

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    Fat people don't make me fat.....

sayin
    Hey who drug me into this????
    Some people dream of success, while others wake up and work hard for it.

"Five in the hole is better then 250 circling overhead." - Jase Robertson

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Booty View Post
    And, if the Mexican Flu is worse than what we are being told, they will flood the southwestern parts of the USA looking for medical help and creating a higher risk for our own citizens.

Just another reason why open boarders are not good for the overall health and welfare of the USA!

Of course, it may take a real tragedy here in the USA before anyone in DC gets real about open boarders and the potential dangers.

Sounds like you want the government to protect you from all risk. Hey, that sounds to me like you are pro Big Government! Almost Commie, in a way. Can't have it both ways. Either you want to Gobmint to keep its nose out of your business, or you want them to micromanage and control everything. Which is it?

I agree that dealing with illegal immigrants (from ANY country, and we have them from ALL countries) needs to be dealt with. But pretending that it will keep us safe from germs, who know no borders, well, that's just dumb. One has nothing to do with the other. While the outbreak may have started in Mexico, Patient Zero has yet to be identified. Do not forget that we are in Spring Break season. Patient Zero could well have been an American Student on vacation, who infected the Mexicans. Bet that never even crossed your mind. After all I think we all know this thread has NOTHING to do with swine flu!

It's all about risk and perception of same. You seem more than willing to pull down the entire American economy and our way of life, just to avoid some germ, which would still get into the country (germs don't know anything about borders).

Here's an irrefutable fact: Being alive carries some risk. The only way to avoid all risk is to die and be done with it.

Lisa
    "Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here." - Jack Nicholson in As Good As It Gets

http://www.chessieinfo.net

Just saw on T.V. they have raised it to a level 5 (six being the highest) and 5 means pandemic is Imment. So no what? Are they finally going to shut the boarder down and what about schools and businesses?
    HRCH Scotts Ten Gage Hunter SH EIC-Clear
    (FC-AFC Cuda's Blue Ryder MH x HRCH Lietner Farms Dark Breez SH)

Van's Smokin Kaycee EIC -Clear
    (Esprit's out of the Woods QAA x Van's Smokin Pepper)

My dogs listen better than my kids

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Van Loo View Post

Sounds like you want the government to protect you from all risk. Hey, that sounds to me like you are pro Big Government! Almost Commie, in a way. Can't have it both ways. Either you want to Gobmint to keep its nose out of your business, or you want them to micromanage and control everything. Which is it?

I want them to secure our boarders, just like any other soverign nation. We all know the reasons why there are not secured and it has nothing to do with our well-being!

PS We just confirmed our first case in Louisiana and it happens to be an undoctumented Mexican.
    Last edited by Franco; 04-29-2009 at 04:35 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

I want them to secure our boarders, just like any other soverign nation. We all know the reasons why there are not secured and it has nothing to do with our well-being!

PS We just confirmed our first case in Louisiana and it happens to be an undoctumented Mexican.
    Go figure! Boarders should have been shut long time ago. My sister down in Texas said Hispanics that cross the boarder to work everyday are still crossing the boarder? Could be hear say but i doubt it!
    HRCH Scotts Ten Gage Hunter SH EIC-Clear
    (FC-AFC Cuda's Blue Ryder MH x HRCH Lietner Farms Dark Breez SH)

Van's Smokin Kaycee EIC -Clear
    (Esprit's out of the Woods QAA x Van's Smokin Pepper)

My dogs listen better than my kids

I've never known of facts playing into the decision making process of the Dems.
    ROTFLMGDAO That's glorious.