The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you expect anything less

Default Would you expect anything less

WTF was the white house thinking flying an AF1 look a like over Ground Zero? Really this guy and his staff don’t have a clue and/or just don’t give a crap about anyone except obummer
    I am sure Jeff and others will be along to tell us ohomo was not involved in it but his staff was. Causing 1000's of people in NYC to panic is inexcusable and at the very least the sfatt responcible should be fired. but hey whay would he fire anyone on staff, I mean if you don;t have to pay taxes and can call returning vets a threat to the United States why would he fire somebody over a silly little thing like this?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30435336/?GT1=43001

Oh yeah I forgot as long as you say sorry anything goes
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    WTF was the white house thinking flying an AF1 look a like over Ground Zero? Really this guy and his staff don’t have a clue and/or just don’t give a crap about anyone except obummer
    I am sure Jeff and others will be along to tell us ohomo was not involved in it but his staff was. Causing 1000's of people in NYC to panic is inexcusable and at the very least the sfatt responcible should be fired. but hey whay would he fire anyone on staff, I mean if you don;t have to pay taxes and can call returning vets a threat to the United States why would he fire somebody over a silly little thing like this?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30435336/?GT1=43001

Oh yeah I forgot as long as you say sorry anything goes
    Yeah this is one of the stupidest things I have seen in a long time. I would have like to been in on that meeting and see what was said. No excuses for this one. Obama is in charge he needs to take the hit.

Quote Originally Posted by cotts135 View Post

I would have like to been in on that meeting and see what was said. No excuses for this one.
    Transcipt of recording from meeting;

Obomo: What the heck were you guys thinking? When I said take mother-in-law and the kids for a ride, I didn't mean flying over Ground Zero!

Now, I'm going to have to deal with a phone call from an angry George Soros and have to explain this to him. He yells at me when I get bad publicity! I know what, we can toss a diversion out there and tell America we are safe from the swine-flu, they'll be thankful. No, I'm not going to secure the boarders. I'm going to need thier votes after I make them legals! I'm just going to tell the American public something... anything, because they'll eat it up and beleive it.

Quick Michelle, get the Chavez inflatable and my turbin and hide it, I don't want the press to see it. Rahm, bring the American flag back to the Oval Office, some of the press may be Republicans.
    Last edited by Franco; 04-27-2009 at 06:36 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Yeah this is one of the stupidest things I have seen in a long time. I would have like to been in on that meeting and see what was said. No excuses for this one. Obama is in charge he needs to take the hit.

I’m coming to join ya Ethel……
    Holy crap batman Cotts thinks obomo did wrong… Next thing you know he is going to be voting republican
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Yeah this is one of the stupidest things I have seen in a long time. .
    Sorry but I have to disagree. I think you're leaving out Obama burning thousands of gallons of jet fuel while flying around to "celebrate" Earth Day just last week.
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Kinda reminds me of a high school football star.
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    Sorry but I have to disagree. I think you're leaving out Obama burning thousands of gallons of jet fuel while flying around to "celebrate" Earth Day just last week.

In addition to scaring the crap out of people (did you see the footage of people running in the streets?) they burned a whole lot more fuel for a photo opp. What does AF1/2 cost to run each hour? Of course spending is not a problem for them and they seem very good at it
    Someone said to me last night it was like yelling fire in a crowded theater. I think it is more like setting off smoke bombs in a theater and letting the crowd do the yelling
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Amrein View Post
    Kinda reminds me of a high school football star.
    Or a spoiled rich kid getting the keys to the mansion, the Ferrari and a platinum card while parents go to Europe for the summer.
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

"would you expect anything less?"

To answer your question. NO!

He and his staff are a piece of work aren't they? Expect more of the same!

Georgia

What a pathetic stunt this was. How could anybody with an IQ slightly above a rock sign off on this thing.