The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you expect anything less

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    What a pathetic stunt this was. How could anybody with an IQ slightly above a rock sign off on this thing.
    Well to answer that I would say that I am sure obomo will say he was not involved. Remember he is only involved in things once they go well, you know like the SEALs putting bullets through pirates heads. That he was involved in, this I am sure he was not......
    Good= take credit
    Bad=Say what? I know nothing
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

What's funny is that I'm sure many/most of those New Yawkers who were sh!ttin' their pants in fright have probably been whining for the last 6 years about Gitmo, the Patriot Act, and the evil George Bush. They were probably due for a little refresher course on who are enemies are and what they're capable of.

As a taxpayer I'm incensed at the waste of money. People magazine can make Valerie Bertinelli look thin and hot, but the Pentagon can't photo shop AF One flying over the Statue of Liberty?!?

All that said, there's almost zero chance that Obamo (or anyone with two brain cells left to rub together) knew about it beforehand. I would certainly hope that the President has bigger fish to fry than to sign off on Air Force photo shoots.

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    As a taxpayer I'm incensed at the waste of money. People magazine can make Valerie Bertinelli look thin and hot, but the Pentagon can't photo shop AF One flying over the Statue of Liberty?!?

All that said, there's almost zero chance that Obamo (or anyone with two brain cells left to rub together) knew about it beforehand.
    oh come on hew, he probably ordered it! Although I will grant you he probably has no idea of how much it costs to run--nor does he care. He's stimulating the economy, remember? If you think that was frivolous, I guess you won't like when he remakes the Statue of Liberty in his own image wearing his Jesus robes....

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    oh come on hew, he probably ordered it! Although I will grant you he probably has no idea of how much it costs to run--nor does he care. He's stimulating the economy, remember? If you think that was frivolous, I guess you won't like when he remakes the Statue of Liberty in his own image wearing his Jesus robes....

Come on now Julie you know he hates the public eye and is opposed to photo opps any time any place. You would never see him or his monkey looking wife on a magazine cover becasue they hate the limelight....
    Oh wait my percocet is kicking in.......
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

All this to get a photo of the Statue of Liberty flailing a whip??? as pictured in the Nyoo Yawk Times? How patriotic that group is eh?

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    If you think that was frivolous, I guess you won't like when he remakes the Statue of Liberty in his own image wearing his Jesus robes....
    LOL. That might be a bit much even for The One.

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    Come on now Julie you know he hates the public eye and is opposed to photo opps any time any place. You would never see him or his monkey looking wife on a magazine cover becasue they hate the limelight....
    Yeah, I know how modest he is and how he shuns the media. His wife would never allow herself to be photographed topless for such an edgy magazine as this one, and local, too! She's holding out for National Geographic.

WTF was the white house thinking flying an AF1 look a like over Ground Zero? Really this guy and his staff donít have a clue and/or just donít give a crap about anyone except obummer
    I am sure Jeff and others will be along to tell us ohomo was not involved in it but his staff was. Causing 1000's of people in NYC to panic is inexcusable and at the very least the sfatt responcible should be fired. but hey whay would he fire anyone on staff, I mean if you don;t have to pay taxes and can call returning vets a threat to the United States why would he fire somebody over a silly little thing like this?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30435336/?GT1=43001

Oh yeah I forgot as long as you say sorry anything goes
    I would agree that several people left their brains at home on this one. I hope several of them get to leave their paychecks behind as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    What's funny is that I'm sure many/most of those New Yawkers who were sh!ttin' their pants in fright have probably been whining for the last 6 years about Gitmo, the Patriot Act, and the evil George Bush. They were probably due for a little refresher course on who are enemies are and what they're capable of.

All that said, there's almost zero chance that Obamo (or anyone with two brain cells left to rub together) knew about it beforehand. I would certainly hope that the President has bigger fish to fry than to sign off on Air Force photo shoots.

C'mon dude! Valerie Bertinelli IS SMOKIN HOT!
    Bad Motor Scooter SH

He that tooteth not his own horn...The same shall not be tooted.

There could be 5 or 6 ninjas in this room right now.

"his monkey looking wife" Oh wait my percocet is kicking in.......
    Careful there BBG. We're not the only ones reading this forum. You might wait till the percocet puts you fully in LaLaLand.

Rush L and RWE Regards,

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift