The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The First 100 days

He has made the world safer for terrorists.

Improved the tourist economy of Cuba

Made friends with Hugo Chavez (Wow! how did he do that?)

Forced many top level democrat politicians to pay their back taxes(something even the I.R.S. could not do).

Made improvements to the white house with a 5000.00 dollar play set.( Did his relationship with crooked real estate guys help him with the financing?)

Has made salesman of the year at every firearms and ammo manufacturer in the U.S. market.

Has also made salesman of the year in pirate flags in and around the waters of the middle east.

Salesman of the year for missile silo manufacturers in Iran and North Korea.

Soiled hundreds of pairs of New Yorkers underwear by flying a large jet over the city. (dry cleaners all over the city were rejoicing...in a sick sort of way).
    Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by K.Bullock View Post
    Soiled hundreds of pairs of New Yorkers underwear by flying a large jet over the city. (dry cleaners all over the city were rejoicing...in a sick sort of way).
    LOL. And, Glen Beck showed how easily it could have been Photoshopped by putting up a picture of a 747 flying 50 feet above the Statue of Liberty (never really happened).
    For being the Messiah, POTUS sure seems to be a bumbler. The media had a heyday when 43 made a little slip or was not as articulate as they thought appropriate. But, the Messiah has demonstrated time and again that he can hardley formulate a coherent sentence without his teleprompters. And, then of course, there are the other bumbles - giving an iPod to QEII, giving a DVD to the British PM in a format incompatable with DVDs sold in Britain, giving (with the help of Hillary) a "restart button" to the Russian Foreign Minister with an incorrect Russian phrase on it. My God, if GW had done anything like that, the media would have crucified him, but with BHO, it's all OK.
    HRCH Meglyn's Honest Abe MH
    HRCH Meglyn's Maramaxx Daisycutter MH (Daisy)
    SHR Meglyn's Eye on the Prize JH (Molly)
    Meglyn's Timbrhuntn ValleyGirl (Lilly)
    Meglyn's Prime Time to Leave Me Lucille (Lucy)
    Meglyn's Lionheart (Little Guy)
    In memory of Chevy, HR Meglyn's Silverado Slim SH, July 20, 2006. I miss you, buddy.
    and HR Meglyn's Blue Ridge Belle MH, July 19, 2008. I miss you, Baby Girl.

www.meglynretrievers.com

I thought he was still campaigning.....
    I havent made a house payment nor paid for gas in a while.
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

Without a doubt, Obomo's greatest contribution was before he even moved in the White House--and that was popularizing man-boobs and pectoral implants for men, and greasing up and strutting around for the media in Hawaii.

Surely he's the only president that's appeared half naked on an entertainment/lifestyle magazine cover. Look for his next cover shot to be of him naked on a bear rug on PlayGirl. No frontal nudity of course, it will be tasteful, just like his PR peeps claimed the Washingtonian was. Or maybe he and his wife will appear gettin' their freak on for the Hustler centerfold.

Yep, lots of "Firsts" for our president's first 100 days. I can't wait for the next 100.

Anybody else find it funny that during the "Campaign", he made all these promises of change and within a few weeks went back on them? As if there wasn't more to the economy than he originally thought? As if he really thought you could just pull troops out like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    Without a doubt, Obomo's greatest contribution was before he even moved in the White House--and that was popularizing man-boobs and pectoral implants for men, and greasing up and strutting around for the media in Hawaii.

Surely he's the only president that's appeared half naked on an entertainment/lifestyle magazine cover. Look for his next cover shot to be of him naked on a bear rug on PlayGirl. No frontal nudity of course, it will be tasteful, just like his PR peeps claimed the Washingtonian was. Or maybe he and his wife will appear gettin' their freak on for the Hustler centerfold.

Yep, lots of "Firsts" for our president's first 100 days. I can't wait for the next 100.

I saw a very funny take on that cover....not family stuff though so can't post it here...
    thanks Julie
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

I am celebrating...100 fewer days I have to look at the guy

Well, gotta admit I'm somewhat wurprised bho's supporter haven't chimed in with just one thing.

While not a supporter of his policies I'll chime in with one:

3 bullets ... 3 dead pirates

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Anybody else find it funny that during the "Campaign", he made all these promises of change and within a few weeks went back on them? As if there wasn't more to the economy than he originally thought? As if he really thought you could just pull troops out like that?
    I now realize that everyone misunderstood what he was saying. It wasn't "change" it was "chains".
    HRCH Meglyn's Honest Abe MH
    HRCH Meglyn's Maramaxx Daisycutter MH (Daisy)
    SHR Meglyn's Eye on the Prize JH (Molly)
    Meglyn's Timbrhuntn ValleyGirl (Lilly)
    Meglyn's Prime Time to Leave Me Lucille (Lucy)
    Meglyn's Lionheart (Little Guy)
    In memory of Chevy, HR Meglyn's Silverado Slim SH, July 20, 2006. I miss you, buddy.
    and HR Meglyn's Blue Ridge Belle MH, July 19, 2008. I miss you, Baby Girl.

www.meglynretrievers.com

This is one of those threads that hardly seems worth becoming involved with. In Gallup's "report card" survey of the first 100 days (See http://www.gallup.com/video/117847/F...port-Card.aspx), it was pretty clear that most Americans think he has done a pretty good job, with over 85% believing he has done as well or better than expected and a 65% approval rating. It is equally clear that what his supporters view as his best accomplishments -- handling the economy and foreign relations in particular -- are viewed as his greatest failures by his detractors.

Personally, I think 100 days doesn't tell us much. I also think he has done a pretty good job of carrying through on the themes of his campaign. It is interesting that most of the accusations that he is pursuing a partisan agenda are based on the fact that he is doing the things he said he would do despite Republican opposition.