The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Welcome - All New Posters on Potus Place

  1. #1
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,657

    Default Welcome - All New Posters on Potus Place

    I've never seen so many new posters on Potus Place, the best kept secret this side of the White House. If you want a good debate, you're in the right place.

    The retriever world has many bleeding -heart socialist and though we know we can't reform them, we can certainly minimize thier messages here at Potus Place.


    Step on up, say your piece and get ready to defend it!

    P S We almost had a thread here turn to dog training. This is not permitted! We had to remind that person that dog training belongs on the other page.

    Thanks Chris, I couldn't help myself!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Copper Country, U.P. , Michigan
    Posts
    34

    Default

    What the hell do you care, Booty. Just last week you were roaring like a ruptured bull about seceding from the good old United States of America--in order to protect American values you said at the time. Have you decided to stay and bitch-- or have you decided to make tea bags legal tender?

    Booty, since you have decided to leave our Union, you gave up your standing to criticize the current POTUS as you are no longer American, but Texan (or whatever).

    If you have decided to remain American, then we can all enjoy a reopened season to criticize the political scourges Texas has afflicted upon us--the Bushes, LBJ, Jim Wright to name a few. Let me know because I want to select which bear load I can use.
    L. T.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lush Lumbago View Post
    What the hell do you care, Booty. Just last week you were roaring like a ruptured bull about seceding from the good old United States of America--in order to protect American values you said at the time. Have you decided to stay and bitch-- or have you decided to make tea bags legal tender?

    Booty, since you have decided to leave our Union, you gave up your standing to criticize the current POTUS as you are no longer American, but Texan (or whatever).

    If you have decided to remain American, then we can all enjoy a reopened season to criticize the political scourges Texas has afflicted upon us--the Bushes, LBJ, Jim Wright to name a few. Let me know because I want to select which bear load I can use.

    If anyone has wondered why Michigan is in such sorry financial shape, here it is folks~
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Prairieville, LA
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    lol Nicely played.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Copper Country, U.P. , Michigan
    Posts
    34

    Default

    I'm waiting for your reply. Are you going to stay or are you going to leave?

    Michigan is still part of America. As a non-American you gave up your standing to slam our state as well.

    Maybe you could hasten your departure by getting some of your fellow secessionists to invade Somalia. There is no government that has current sovereignty there and I am sure you could that you and your fellows would be largely tax free there. You could put your geniuses at work providing order and government to a troubled land. Since, you all are experts in dealing with piracy, you could do the world a favor there as well and win honor and glory for your new counrty--Libertaria.
    L. T.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Prairieville, LA
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    You don't live in a state, you live in a cesspool. I'll encourage you to get it right next time.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Matt McKenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,659

    Default

    As usual, the angry lefties lob hate bombs from behind breastworks of anonymity. It sure adds something special to the debate, doesn't it?
    Matt McKenzie

    "Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Copper Country, U.P. , Michigan
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    You don't live in a state, you live in a cesspool. I'll encourage you to get it right next time.
    And Texas isn't? Been there once. Best way to see it is in your rear view mirror.
    L. T.

  9. #9
    Junior Member TJDRESCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    9

    Smile

    You got to admit tho they have a better college football team! Go Buckeyes

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Prairieville, LA
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lush Lumbago View Post
    And Texas isn't? Been there once. Best way to see it is in your rear view mirror.
    lol I don't live in TX.

Similar Threads

  1. Obama's Dog Czar? Please Read Potus Place!
    By PridezionLabs in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 02:42 PM
  2. POTUS Place - Your Opinion?
    By Chris Atkinson in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 10:08 PM
  3. ALL USERS PLEASE READ! Potus Place Culture...
    By Chris Atkinson in forum POTUS Place - For those who talk Politics in the Gallery!
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 08:32 AM
  4. Announcing POTUS Place
    By Chris Atkinson in forum POTUS Place - For those who talk Politics in the Gallery!
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 10:34 PM
  5. Announcing POTUS Place
    By Chris Atkinson in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 10:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •