The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome - All New Posters on Potus Place

Quote Originally Posted by Lush Lumbago View Post
    And Texas isn't? Been there once. Best way to see it is in your rear view mirror.

Too bad they won't be making them up your way much any more
    WTF is your problem anyway.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Sorry to jump on TX, but I have no respect for secessionist Texans. If they don't want to be Americans--thats fine. But don't clog up the forum with attacks on the American POTUS as they have stated they no longer wish to be one of us.
    L. T.

Sorry it took a while, I was watching Oboma's press conference. Man, he's good on camera! Especially, when the teleprompter is working. Seriously, the manner in which he answered questions over-shadows thier content. He is chirismatic and I'm afraid too many are lulled in his press conferences.

Lushes wants me to address the issue covered in the, "Republic of Texas" thread. He is putting his spin on what I wrote so, I'll clarify.

I am a strong believer in a small Federal Government and strong state governments. If the people of a state wish to cede from what they see as, "disaster on the horizon caused by the Federal Government", then I say more power to the people and the state. I really don't know how to simplify that any more than that!

And if the Texas' spirit was to really cede, then I would hope Louisiana would join them!

Until then, I reserve the right to excersise my rights protected by the 1st Amendment.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lush Lumbago View Post
    I'm waiting for your reply. Are you going to stay or are you going to leave?

Michigan is still part of America. As a non-American you gave up your standing to slam our state as well.

Maybe you could hasten your departure by getting some of your fellow secessionists to invade Somalia. There is no government that has current sovereignty there and I am sure you could that you and your fellows would be largely tax free there. You could put your geniuses at work providing order and government to a troubled land. Since, you all are experts in dealing with piracy, you could do the world a favor there as well and win honor and glory for your new counrty--Libertaria.
    The closest thing the US has to Somalia is right there in your home state. Maybe Texas just don't want to be associated with it. By the way how long has your livelihood been directly tied to taxpayer dollars?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Booty View Post
    Sorry it took a while, I was watching Oboma's press conference. Man, he's good on camera! Especially, when the teleprompter is working. Seriously, the manner in which he answered questions over-shadows thier content. He is chirismatic and I'm afraid too many are lulled in his press conferences.

Lushes wants me to address the issue covered in the, "Republic of Texas" thread. He is putting his spin on what I wrote so, I'll clarify.

I am a strong believer in a small Federal Government and strong state governments. If the people of a state wish to cede from what they see as, "disaster on the horizon caused by the Federal Government", then I say more power to the people and the state. I really don't know how to simplify that any more than that!

And if the Texas' spirit was to really cede, then I would hope Louisiana would join them!

Until then, I reserve the right to excersise my rights protected by the 1st Amendment.

And Florida as well
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

I'm guessing if Texas were to leave the union it would be because they wanted to remain american.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
    The closest thing the US has to Somalia is right there in your home state. Maybe Texas just don't want to be associated with it. By the way how long has your livelihood been directly tied to taxpayer dollars?
    Easy there, Hoosier. I have been both a resident of Michigan, your home state of Indiana and now we share an adopted state of Minnesota. If you want know where Somalia in America is , it is here in the Twin Cities. They drive all our cabs. Just don't let them see your bottle because these Muslims will not transport you and your booze.

Indiana has its Detroit equivalent called Gary. Indianapolis is no Emerald City either. Then there is Fort Wayne.

If you speaking about the decline of south eastern Michigan, I concede that whole section of the state to Canada if they want it. But the rest of the state is of considerable beauty and value. The UP wants to secede from Michigan but they still want to be Americans. Isn't that right ,Lush?
    Last edited by zeus3925; 04-29-2009 at 08:58 PM.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by TJDRESCH View Post
    You got to admit tho they have a better college football team! Go Buckeyes
    Dood! Don't go giving them funny ideas like that may be a football team they send down here. ..they might get discouraged.
    Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post

If you want know where Somalia in America is ,
    It can be found in all of the biggest 100 cities in America and beyond. No one area has a monopoly on blight and crime.

I believe a lot of it can be attributed to LBJ's Great Society. Like the old saying, "No good deed goes unpunished". I think the Great Society is that deed.

Look what it did to public schools! The Democrats had to bus children all over the county, for what? It not only killed them as a good place to get an education, they are more segregated today than in the 1960's. Sending a child today to a private schools is imperative as compared to 40 years ago. What parent wants to send thier child to a school that is dominated by a Hip Hop culture? Just another case where tax payers were failed.
    Last edited by Franco; 04-29-2009 at 09:28 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Easy there, Hoosier. I have been both a resident of Michigan, your home state of Indiana and now we share an adopted state of Minnesota. If you want know where Somalia in America is , it is here in the Twin Cities. They drive all our cabs. Just don't let them see your bottle because these Muslims will not transport you and your booze.

Indiana has its Detroit equivalent called Gary. Indianapolis is no Emerald City either. Then there is Fort Wayne.

If you speaking about the decline of south eastern Michigan, I concede that whole section of the state to Canada if they want it. But the rest of the state is of considerable beauty and value. The UP wants to secede from Michigan but they still want to be Americans. Isn't that right ,Lush?
    You're not following me around the country are you Sarge?