The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lefties, what would you say?

Default Lefties, what would you say?

Just got this letter in an email, I thought it was worthy of posting here.
    Lou Pritchett is a former V-P of Proctor and Gamble, and is an author, speaker, etc. Some of what scares him we've discussed on here. Have to say I agree with all of it. Maybe one or two things on their own wouldn't be worrisome but when you see them all together it's pretty creepy.

AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA

Dear President Obama, You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any Of the others, you truly scare me.

You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and Your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support.

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America and Culturally you are not an American.

You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.

You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't understand it at its core.

You scare me because you lack humility and 'class', always blaming others.

You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself with radical extremists Who hate America and you refuse to publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America Fail.

You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America ' crowd and deliver this Message abroad.

You scare me because you want to change America to a European style country where the Government sector dominates instead of the private sector.

You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a government controlledOne.

You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal And shale reserves.

You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays the golden egg Which provides the highest standard of living in the world.

You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics against certain banks and Corporations.

You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and Irresponsible spending proposals.

You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view From intelligent people.

You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient.

You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.

You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs, Hannitys, O'Relllys And Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of view.

You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.

Lou Pritchett

(and for you truth-seekers, even though it's opinion, it seems to be real)
    http://www.loupritchett.com/

Boo! Happy Halloween!
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    Just got this letter in an email, I thought it was worthy of posting here.
    Lou Pritchett is a former V-P of Proctor and Gamble, and is an author, speaker, etc. Some of what scares him we've discussed on here. Have to say I agree with all of it. Maybe one or two things on their own wouldn't be worrisome but when you see them all together it's pretty creepy.

AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA

Dear President Obama, You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any Of the others, you truly scare me.

You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and Your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support.

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America and Culturally you are not an American.

You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.

You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't understand it at its core.

You scare me because you lack humility and 'class', always blaming others.

You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself with radical extremists Who hate America and you refuse to publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America Fail.

You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America ' crowd and deliver this Message abroad.

You scare me because you want to change America to a European style country where the Government sector dominates instead of the private sector.

You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a government controlledOne.

You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal And shale reserves.

You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays the golden egg Which provides the highest standard of living in the world.

You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics against certain banks and Corporations.

You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and Irresponsible spending proposals.

You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view From intelligent people.

You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient.

You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.

You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs, Hannitys, O'Relllys And Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of view.

You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.

Lou Pritchett

(and for you truth-seekers, even though it's opinion, it seems to be real)
    http://www.loupritchett.com/
    Yeah but..........

Did Lou Pritchett ever do any community organizing??
    Does Lou Pritchett know how to recite off of a telleprompter??

Huh??

Does he??
    Stan b & Elvis

Yup, the American voters were duped on this one. Hopefully, we can recover as a culture with our Liberties intact.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Booty View Post
    Yup, the American voters were duped on this one. Hopefully, we can recover as a culture with our Liberties intact.
    The American voters got what they deserved...maybe from now people will take the time to learn a little more about what they are voting for instead of getting all their information from a canidates campaign slogans.

NObama is a fraud

NOt only is he a fraud, he is also arrogant and thinks he is above everyone else...easy enough to see that by his body language....
    Juli
    God answers prayers all the time. Even the ones we don't know we asked. God is Good (always)

"There are only two ways to live your life.
    One is as though nothing is a miracle.
    The other is as though everything is a miracle."

- Albert Einstein

Who wants to bet this guy is either in prison, gotten a Presidential pardon or living in France hiding from U.S. extradition within the next ten years?

What Obomo and Geitner are giving the UAW in the wake of the Chrysler and GM bankruptcies is criminal in itself. Wonder how much the two of them are pocketing on this deal.

U S Tax Payers are now working for the UAW!

How much more tax payer money will they give to help ACORN defend itself from criminal activities?
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Wish I could peak ahead 4 years and look to see what happens to Dear Leader as he runs for his second term. I suspect he'll be re-elected because the Forrest Gump wing of the democrat party gets larger and larger. Stupid is as stupid does.

I also agree with all of Pritchett's open letter especially the part about Dear Leader not being an American. This President has more in common with Hugo Chavez than he does with me.

I'm reminded of a rather graphic scene from 'Deliverance'. Dear Leader has us bent over with banjos playing in the background and there's not a thing we can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Wish I could peak ahead 4 years and look to see what happens to Dear Leader as he runs for his second term. I suspect he'll be re-elected because the Forrest Gump wing of the democrat party gets larger and larger. Stupid is as stupid does.

I also agree with all of Pritchett's open letter especially the part about Dear Leader not being an American. This President has more in common with Hugo Chavez than he does with me.

I'm reminded of a rather graphic scene from 'Deliverance'. Dear Leader has us bent over with banjos playing in the background and there's not a thing we can do about it.
    This would be hilarious if it werent true. On one hand you are calling some people in the Democratic party Forrest Gumps and stating how stupid they are, but then in the very next paragraph you say you believe Obama is not an American................................. I really hope you are kidding about this.