The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is it OK ????

Look I could not actually give a crap about miss Cali except for her treatment, Here is a link to obermans 5 minute rant. This kind of name calling tirade would have anyone else fired by now if the same treatment would have been against anyone else that was not a white Christian. I am sorry if you think its tea cup worthy but this sort of crap is what the left is throwing up I mean out at every chance the have 15 seconds in front of a microphone or TV camera.

Here is the link to his and allhose guests commentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyigH_tHp-s

Let me know the diff between this and nappy ho
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

Keith Olberman is an idiot....do you know where he got his start....as our local sports anchor on KCBS in Los Angeles before he got the ESPN gig, he has zero credibility when it come to political commentary....I cant even tell you the last time I watched MSNBC,CNBC or NBC for that matter...I miss Tim Russert, only credible guy that network ever had
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Did she lose because of the content of her answer or because the phrasing of her answer was not as good as the person that won?

In a field trial the winner is usually going to be the dog that aces the money bird in the last series assuming thigs are otherwise close. As I said, I don't watch pageants and certainly didn't see this one. I would have given her answer a low score because it was contradictory and poorly phrased. The fact that it was political would have bothered me less from a personal perspective but would have been an issue if I wanted a non-controversial representative. Would you have felt the same if her opinion was to get rid of handguns now? How was the answer that was given by the person that won? Was it contradictory as well?

The prairie fairy that asked the question went back to his blog and not only stated she lost because her viewpoint on the question but then proceeded to call her all kinds of names. She lost not because of how she formulated the answer, but because the politics of her answer goes against the liberal viewpoint. Please explain to me why its ok for the judge to call her a "bitch" yet if we call him a "queer" or "faggot" that a hate crime? Keep in mind she has yet to call him anything derogatory. Who has more class? There's always a double standard with the liberal crowd....

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

Olberman is a dufus
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Dog2002 View Post
    Please explain to me why its ok for the judge to call her a "bitch" yet if we call him a "queer" or "faggot" that a hate crime? Keep in mind she has yet to call him anything derogatory. Who has more class? There's always a double standard with the liberal crowd..../Paul
    I could not agree more. Great question

Oberman and his boy friend are obviously heterophobes

Pete

My grandmother had a good take on all of this. She was in her 80's when she told me that she though people who are offended by words, be it the F word, N word or what have you are silly, they are just words and only you can let them offend you
    She was a big on the sticks and stones thing.
    I have a problem with blacks using the N word like it is nothing, but whiety says it and look out. I have some gay friends and they throw around queer, fag, and others like it is nothing. If they can say it why can't the rest of the world.
    As far as hate crimes go, what the heck is the difference? If I kick your teeth in becasue your queer (I would do that of course) why is it more of a crime that if I just kick someones teeth in for no reason?
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

So called 'hate crimes' are a crock. Getting extra time tacked onto your sentence because you assault minority or someone with a different sexual preferrence makes little sense when you consider that crimes against defenseless persons are not considered for extra time. If someone attacks an elderly person(happens all the time, they are easy targets) or a child(again easy targets) ought to carry stiffer penalties.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

So they all have shapes like 40 dollar cows. Who cares? Its just a fancy cattle show any way. Besides you guys ain't gonna get within 6 counties of them anyway.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    So they all have shapes like 40 dollar cows. Who cares? Its just a fancy cattle show any way. Besides you guys ain't gonna get within 6 counties of them anyway.
    Not quite true. I was at Atlantic city in 1987 and got to meet several of the state winners and got a hug from Miss Ohio. It helped that I was a Marine in dress blues.

And to follow up on what Corey said, I thought it was pathetic the way Donovan McNabb reacted to what Limbaugh said. I can't believe that someone who can play in Philly, can be so insecure that he is bothered by what Rush said. Same deal with the Rutgers girls.
    Kelly, Weis, Willingham, & Davies