The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lefties, what would you say?

Quote Originally Posted by cotts135 View Post

Obama is not an American................................. I really hope you are kidding about this.
    Why won't he produce a valid birth certificate? I like many think he was born in Kenya.
    Last edited by Franco; 05-11-2009 at 01:06 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Booty View Post
    Why won't he produce a valid birth certificate? I like many think he was born in Kenya.
    I am not sure what it will take to convince you but here is just one site you can check on. http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

If that is not enough I suggest you google this yourself and compare the claims for both sides of the story. It is, at least to me not even an issue but something that the far right made up.

Quote Originally Posted by cotts135 View Post
    I am not sure what it will take to convince you but here is just one site you can check on. http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

If that is not enough I suggest you google this yourself and compare the claims for both sides of the story. It is, at least to me not even an issue but something that the far right made up.
    Of course this won't make a difference. Factcheck is part of the great left wing conspiracy which has now succeeded in electing a foreigner as President to begin its conquest from within. The fraud began before Obama was even born. In fact, he was almost born in America by accident but his father managed to whisk his mother out of the country at the last moment so that his son would be born in Kenya under the watchful eye of grandma who then implanted a secret brain warp to ensure that Obama would never be a true American no matter how long he lived here. Knowing that he would eventually be elected President, they also paid to have a birth announcement published in the press in 1961 as a coverup for their quick trip to Kenya.

To make all this worse, Booty is actually part of a secret Caribe organization of Cajuns, all of whom have also been born outside of the US and are here illegally, spreading the insidious remnants of French culture in an effort to undermine the masculinity of American men. One of their strategies -- even more hideous than most -- has been to use black dogs, owned as slaves by these southern wannabes, to retrieve fallen game. By making it unnecessary for hunters to retrieve their own game, this technique has resulted directly in the consumption of more beer and the production of fatter bellies, making slow, fat American men the laughing stock of the world. As proof, I am prepared to swear that Booty has not once produced a valid original birth certificate proving his citizenship. In fact. I have evidence that his name is not even Mr. Booty and he has been posting for years under a false name! How does this relate to Obama's citizenship? It doesn't. That is simply a smokescreen used to conceal the true Cajun Conspiracy that seeks to reverse the entire Louisiana Purchase.

Jeff, that is downright funny!

Yes, and the Caribe Cajuns planted Miss California, Carrie Prejean (pronounced-prey jon) in the Miss USA pageant as a diversion to our more sinister deeds. Little does the press know that Miss Prejean actually was washing dishes at Prejean's Cafe on Hwy 49 in Little Mamou, La. leading up to the pageant and that Miss Prejean is actually one Mr. Tibeaux Boudreaux in drag!
    Last edited by Franco; 05-12-2009 at 04:46 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Very good!
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

can someone not a citizen create a natural born citizen?

Quote Originally Posted by eildydar View Post
    Yes. While nothing specifically describes a "natural born" citizen, the accepted interpretation has been anyone born in the United States. Any one born in the United States is a citizen regardless of the circumstances of their birth.

Quote Originally Posted by eildydar View Post

We have what is known as a Child Anchor Law. That means if illegals have a child born in the USA, the parents, all uncles, aunts, siblings, and all distance cousins become US Citizens!

We need to do away with the Child Anchor Law.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Booty View Post
    We have what is known as a Child Anchor Law. That means if illegals have a child born in the USA, the parents, all uncles, aunts, siblings, and all distance cousins become US Citizens!

We need to do away with the Child Anchor Law.
    There is no such law as the "Child Anchor Law" and that is not what is provided under current immigration law. Under the 14th Amendment, any person born in the United States becomes a citizen ("All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."). Under the 1965 Immigration Law, a citizen may sponsor immigration of certain relatives. However, there is no guarantee that they will become citizens or that the process will be quick. It cannot begin until the child is an adult and able to accept financial responsibility for the sponsored family members. In either case, we are talking about legal, not illegal immigration.

OK, maybe not a law officially but, still a term used for one abusing our immigration laws. Our Feds treat it like a law.

http://www.theamericanresistance.com...or_babies.html

http://www.americansov.org/info/mission_statement.html
    Last edited by Franco; 05-12-2009 at 09:51 PM.