The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunday Cartoons

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    I've never thought of America as a follow the leader kind of place. I like to think we're more of a tolerate the leader until we throw him out kind of place and I like it that way.
    I have no problem with that. I was questioninbg the assertion by AK that we are to follow our leaders, in this case obama, when presented the opportunity I wanted to know if he followed President George W. Bush.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by akblackdawg View Post
    What Obama had inherited is fact, and clear. What succesive administrations will inhearit iw pure speculation and and you are most likely to be as wrong on this one as in your predictions that McCain would be our next pres. Bud
    If we blindly followed your ideas of not being dissatisfied we would still fly the Union Jack and singing God Save the Queen. Sorry time for my tea break.
    cave canem...beware of the dog
    Richard Halstead (halst001 at yahoo.com)

http://www.browndogmafia.com/finalists.html

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    I have no problem with that. I was questioninbg the assertion by AK that we are to follow our leaders, in this case obama, when presented the opportunity I wanted to know if he followed President George W. Bush.
    Well, speaking only for myself, and not for AK. Yes, yes I did. And before him Clinton, Bush, and back to Eisenhower.
    I've had differences with every administration in my lifetime. As an American though, I was brought up to respect the office, not the man. I was taught 'My President, right or wrong'. 'My country, right or wrong'.
    First and foremost, I am a citizen of the United States of America. I will honor that above partisan differences.

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift