The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pelosi blames Bush on waterboarding

I tend to think that her intent is to get away with this because the CIA can't release the memos that detail the briefings. However, you can bet that every reporter that has a contact in the CIA will either approach or be approached by the contact.

I was curious about her comments that her staffer had attended the meetings but then didn't relate the contents? She's got to be kidding. A control freak that sends a staffer in her place and then doesn't get the truth out of him? Bet she wishes she'd used "enhanced techniques" on the staffer.

It's going to get ugly early. Wonder if she'll have a press conference today.

Eric

"Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts

I believe this Australian has the succinct answer to the entire story about "extreme techniques" for interrogation. Why can't we learn from him?

UB

B. Bechtel, a City Councilor
    from
    Newcastle, Australia was asked on a local radio talk show just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists.

His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but
    to thunderous applause from the audience.

HIS STATEMENT:

'If hooking up one rag-head terrorist prisoner's testicles to a car battery to get the truth out of the lying little camel shagger will save just one Australian life, then I have only three things to say,'

'Red is positive,
    Black is negative,
    and Make sure his nuts are wet.'
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Does anyone else but me think that criminal charges should be brought against Pelosi?
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    I believe this Australian has the succinct answer to the entire story about "extreme techniques" for interrogation. Why can't we learn from him?

UB

B. Bechtel, a City Councilor
    from
    Newcastle, Australia
    Here is the current list of councilors, was Mr. Bechtel fired for his comments or is your post make believe? Australians have a well earned reputation for being earthy and plain speaking but I doubt few would make such ignorant and vulgar comments as you suggest on the public air waves.

Lord Mayor - John Tate Ward 1 - Aaron Buman Ward 1 - Sharon Claydon Ward 1 - Michael Osborne Ward 2 - Tim Crakanthorp Ward 2 - Brad Luke Ward 2 - Scott Sharpe Ward 3 - Graham Boyd Ward 3 - Mike King Ward 3 - Nuatali Nelmes Ward 4 - Mike Jackson Ward 4 - Shayne Connell Ward 4 - Bob Cook
    power without lumber, raciness without weediness

A big man never looks down on others.... instead, he is someone to look up to.

Gingrich rips into Pelosi
    Posted: 06:22 PM ET
    From Alexander Mooney
    CNN
    WASHINGTON (CNN) — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is engaging in a “despicable, dishonest and vicious political effort” to withhold what she knew about the CIA’s aggressive interrogation techniques, Newt Gingrich said Friday, in what amounts to the harshest criticism yet leveled at the California Democrat.

In an interview with ABC Radio, the former House speaker said Pelosi flat-out “lied to the House” when she earlier claimed the CIA had never briefed her about the Bush administration’s use of aggressive interrogation techniques, including waterboarding.

“I think that the House has an absolute obligation to open an inquiry, and I hope there will be a resolution to investigate her. And I think this is a big deal. I don’t think the speaker of the House can lie to the country on national security matters,” Gingrich said.

Pelosi has been under fire from critics who say that she was fully briefed on the techniques in 2002 and 2003. On Thursday, the California Democrat accused CIA officials of misleading her, reiterating an earlier claim that she was briefed on such techniques only once — in September 2002 — and that she was told at the time that the techniques were not being used.

ATTA BOY
    GO GET HER NEWT
    We have not to gain his confidence or his friendship; he is born our friend; while his eyes are still closed, already he believes in us, even before his birth....
    -Maurice Maeterlinck

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dukdawg View Post
    They should have offered to waterboard her so she would understand exactly what it was!!!!

Holding the bucket regards.
    Brad
    I agree that Pelosi is lying, however Bush and Cheney are the ones that need to be waterboarded so we can learn the real truth about the invasion of Iraq.

Read the story:

Bush knew Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction

Salon exclusive: Two former CIA officers say the president squelched top-secret intelligence, and a briefing by George Tenet, months before invading Iraq.
    By Sidney Blumenthal

By the way how is the Bush hunt for Bin Laden coming along

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Booty View Post
    Does anyone else but me think that criminal charges should be brought against Pelosi?

I agree.

I also think charges should be brought against the whole Bush administration for all the lies they told.

We can always count on Roger for the very left point of view.

BTW- it is no longer Bush's hunt for OBL now is it. And how is that working out? I am sure your boy would love to get together and have lunch with OBL and talk these silly things out
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I agree.

I also think charges should be brought against the whole Bush administration for all the lies they told.

That is what will be on Rogers head stone......It is Bush's Fault!
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke