The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama taxing the needy to the tune of 6 billion

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Britton View Post
    It is some of those wealthy people who are keeping Church's afloat while the regular people are worrying about jobs, food, and utilities.

It is also those people who create jobs through their investments in businesses. If they don't think the environment is safe to invest or create businesses, they will just hord the money or invest overseas with us losing jobs.

Wasting your breath Terry you know those libs don't believe in God or foolishness like going to church. Only poor dumb folks cling to their bibles and guns
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    Only poor dumb folks cling to their bibles and guns

And we use them both

...and because of this looming out there you will probably see some very large charitable donations being made this year.
    Tom Dorroh

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Johndrow View Post
    Yeah but he pushes all those services to the gooberment where he thinks they belong...this is all by design folks don't believe for a minute they are not thinking this through. The libs want to take control of EVERY THING.

Judging from the number of times Obama has changed his mind I don't think it's all by design. I think he is planning on spending and dumb luck for the economy to recover. History has shown previous recessions have recovered but now we are so far in the hole they will have topipe in daylight.
    cave canem...beware of the dog
    Richard Halstead (halst001 at yahoo.com)

http://www.browndogmafia.com/finalists.html

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Halstead View Post
    Judging from the number of times Obama has changed his mind I don't think it's all by design. I think he is planning on spending and dumb luck for the economy to recover. History has shown previous recessions have recovered but now we are so far in the hole they will have topipe in daylight.
    Acording to a guy in CT that has retired early, and has mentored me both on stock trading and MBA school, our governments recent actions will slow our recovery from 18 months to now predicting 5 to 10 years.

This same guy recomends that 401K's be invested in money markets. He did that with his 401K's during his full career, but actually invested his funds outside his 401K in stuff he could actually control.
    Terry Britton, P.E.

Engineers believe that if it isn't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Poor little rich folks! Ain't my tax bracket. why should I care?
    Because it will be your tax bracket one day..every tax bracket except the non paying tax bracket which is only getting bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
    I'm not black, Hispanic, gay, Chinese, Native American, handicapped, or
    fit into any other minority group. So by your logic, why should I care about them?
    And you are a fast growing minority...A white man.

We need the NAAAA...National association of the advancement of Anglo Americans...ROFL!