The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Freudian Slip!

Banned

Default Freudian Slip!

变形金刚2要出了.兄弟们别忘了上电影网站上看啊.有快播高清的.也有优酷高速的.80后的没看过变形金刚那真是童年不完整了...变形金刚2要出了.兄弟们别忘了上电影网站上看啊.有快播高清的.也有优酷高速的.80后的没看过变形金刚那真是童年不完整了...

我觉得南京!南京!这个电影就不要版权.说南京!南京!版权就是为了赚钱!应该能让所有的人都免费看!用快播看南京南京也好.优酷看南京南京也好. 最终目的就是让大家都看到这个电影.领悟.明白些事情.而不是用电影赚钱!!

《X战警》是群戏,要照顾到每个角色,一个人的戏份就不能太多,等到盼来,《X战警前传:金刚狼》,以为笔墨集中总该有细致而深入的人物刻画了吧,谁知电影成了各类超人、超能力的烩饭。 前传比后传难拍,难就难在结局已经定下,人物性格定下。后集人物性格,必须是前集人物遭遇的符合逻辑的延伸 。《星战前传》《蝙蝠侠前传》能成为经典,就因为它们在常规的科幻片和动作片中融入心理戏,令人物更加立体 。《X战警前传:金刚狼》在这方面比较失败,它只勉强做到了情节接驳。人物性格难自圆其说,只好用失忆打马虎眼。《X战警前传: 金刚狼》有一个很唬人的开头。小金刚狼失手杀死父亲简直是半个俄狄浦斯。有这么悲惨的童年,他的一生该 多么痛苦和纠结啊。然而出人意料,自小离家出走,在无数场战斗中长大的金刚狼,是如此心理健康、毫无负担、 爱憎分明,并且充满使命感。在他身上看不到半点童年阴影,对于正义有种纯天然的渴望。《X战警前传:金刚狼》里的金刚狼是比《X战警》里的金刚狼还要符号化的人物。

So this asian spammer gets through. An RTF'er reports it. I merge all posts from this spammer into one, move it to the "junk" portion of RTF. (We have two, one is purgatory, one is "graveyard"...both are admin/mod viewable only and it is where junk goes)

Look where the thread wound up! hahahaha!

I decided to call it a weekend and punch out of the office. I'll move it later.

Guys and gals...be civil on POTUS or be banned. I don't read it much. But please be civil....OK?

Thanks and happy weeekend.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by zl037hihi321 View Post
    变形金刚2要出了.兄弟们别忘了上电影网站上看啊.有快播高清的.也有优酷高速的.80后的没看过变形金刚那真是童年不完整了...变形金刚2要出了.兄弟们别忘了上电影网站上看啊.有快播高清的.也有优酷高速的.80后的没看过变形金刚那真是童年不完整了...

我觉得南京!南京!这个电影就不要版权.说南京!南京!版权就是为了赚钱!应该能让所有的人都免费看!用快播看南京南京也好.优酷看南京南京也好. 最终目的就是让大家都看到这个电影.领悟.明白些事情.而不是用电影赚钱!!

《X战警》是群戏,要照顾到每个角色,一个人的戏份就不能太多,等到盼来,《X战警前传:金刚狼》,以为笔墨集中总该有细致而深入的人物刻画了吧,谁知电影成了各类超人、超能力的烩饭。 前传比后传难拍,难就难在结局已经定下,人物性格定下。后集人物性格,必须是前集人物遭遇的符合逻辑的延伸 。《星战前传》《蝙蝠侠前传》能成为经典,就因为它们在常规的科幻片和动作片中融入心理戏,令人物更加立体 。《X战警前传:金刚狼》在这方面比较失败,它只勉强做到了情节“接驳”。人物性格难自圆其说,只好用失忆打马虎眼。《X战警前传: 金刚狼》有一个很唬人的开头。小金刚狼失手杀死父亲——简直是半个俄狄浦斯。有这么悲惨的童年,他的一生该 多么痛苦和纠结啊。然而出人意料,自小离家出走,在无数场战斗中长大的金刚狼,是如此心理健康、毫无负担、 爱憎分明,并且充满使命感。在他身上看不到半点童年阴影,对于正义有种纯天然的渴望。《X战警前传:金刚狼》里的金刚狼是比《X战警》里的金刚狼还要符号化的人物。
    Makes sense to me!!

Imagine if this ended up on the "Teleprompter!!??!!??"
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Makes sense to me!!

Imagine if this ended up on the "Teleprompter!!??!!??"

What you don't think Dear Leader can speak commie?
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

I would like the pork fried rice, two egg rolls, and the moo goo gai pan with steamed rice..if you have diet dr pepper I'll take that too.....come on guys anyone can read the menu from the local asian restaurant
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    I would like the pork fried rice, two egg rolls, and the moo goo gai pan with steamed rice..if you have diet dr pepper I'll take that too.....come on guys anyone can read the menu from the local asian restaurant

ROFL! Chicken please! What if it did wind up on the teleprompter. That would be Priceless my friends, priceless!