The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: Just another "pride-producing-story".....

Default Just another "pride-producing-story".....

...for the American sheeple. And another illustration of how far in the tank for BHO the press is. Anyone that believes the stories coming from the MSP or the major network news staffs aren't totally biased, must be as mentally weak as are today's generation of reporters.

UB

At the top right hand corner of Page 17 of the New York Post of January 24th, 2009, was a short column entitled "Replacing Michelle" in the National Review"The Week" column. I found this interesting, so here it is, word for word, as it appeared:

Some employees are simply irreplaceable. Take Michelle Obama: The University of Chicago Medical center hired her in 2002 to run "programs for community relations, neighborhood outreach, volunteer recruitment, staff diversity and minority contracting".

In 2005 the hospital raised her salary from $120,000 to $317,000 - nearly twice what her husband made as a Senator. Oh did we mention that her husband had just become a US Senator? He sure had. Requested a $1 million earmark for the UC Medical Center, in fact. Way to network Michelle!

But now that Mrs. Obama has resigned, the hospital says her position will remain unfilled. How can that be, if the work she did was vital enough to be worth $317,000? We can think of only one explanation: Senator Roland Burris's wife wasn't interested.

Let me add that Michelle's position was a half time, 20 hours a week job. And to think they were critical of Blagoyovich's wife for taking $100,000 in fuzzy real estate commission.

My thoughts: How did this bit of quid pro quo corruption escape the sharp reporters that dug through Sarah Palin's garbage and kindergarten files? Unbelievable!
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Here ya go UB, we already discussed her
    http://www.retrievertraining.net/for...ad.php?t=39567

and I think the general consensus was that she's priceless