The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Where Is The Outrage ?

  1. #11
    Senior Member YardleyLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Yardley, PA
    Posts
    6,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    We as a nation have been lulled to sleep. And those that are wide awake are now in the major minority. These basturds will do as they please and continue dope up the majority with their promises and lies. its like they have been hypnitised. Things are going down hill an an excelerated rate and people think their safe because they are wearing the governmental seat belt.

    Remeber that words don't mean anything specific anymore . They are free to change what they meant at any given moment to save their hide. The funny thing is they have no idea they are lying. They go day to day contradicting themselves and most people just nod,stare and drool.

    Pete
    So Pete, if I understand you people either agree with you or they are delusional -- drugged by the magic flute of the pied piper. Does that mean we need to be "cured" by the undrugged few whether we wish it or not? Is there no room for reasoned people to disagree?

  2. #12
    Senior Member Julie R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Orlean VA
    Posts
    2,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    So Pete, if I understand you people either agree with you or they are delusional -- drugged by the magic flute of the pied piper. Does that mean we need to be "cured" by the undrugged few whether we wish it or not? Is there no room for reasoned people to disagree?
    Jeff I do believe ole Pete was exaggerating for effect. But it does seem like he's not that far from the truth. People do seem to be drugged by the flute of the magic messiah. I can never remember any president getting such a prolonged grace period where so many people were so willing to accept as gospel anything he says or does, and by association many of his collegues including Pelosi. Think how many careers have been skewered for much smaller offenses than accusing the CIA of lying!

    Sadly, I attribute this to the dumbing down of America to meet the lowest common denominator. People just don't care about issues any more complicated than who's going to win American Idol
    The average American can't even find Afghanistan on a map, much less understand why we have soldiers there. They don't even try to dumb down something like Pelosi's accusations and if any right winger brings up the felonies of the left, they get called 'the undrugged few' or worse.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Bob Gutermuth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    The average American can't find their home state on a US map, can't name their US Senators, a Justice of SCOTUS and likely has no clue about political issues, yet they are allowed to vote. Thats scary.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    We as a nation have been lulled to sleep. And those that are wide awake are now in the major minority. These basturds will do as they please and continue dope up the majority with their promises and lies. its like they have been hypnitised. Things are going down hill an an excelerated rate and people think their safe because they are wearing the governmental seat belt.

    Remeber that words don't mean anything specific anymore . They are free to change what they meant at any given moment to save their hide. The funny thing is they have no idea they are lying. They go day to day contradicting themselves and most people just nod,stare and drool.

    Pete
    Because they have no honor or integrity

  5. #15
    Senior Member Richard Halstead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lino Lakes, MN north metro area
    Posts
    2,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    The average American can't find their home state on a US map, can't name their US Senators, a Justice of SCOTUS and likely has no clue about political issues, yet they are allowed to vote. Thats scary.

    I can't name my senator, one week it's Coleman and the next week It's Frankin.
    cave canem...beware of the dog
    Richard Halstead (halst001 at yahoo.com)

    http://www.browndogmafia.com/finalists.html

  6. #16
    Senior Member Uncle Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    4,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Halstead View Post
    I can't name my senator, one week it's Coleman and the next week It's Frankin.
    In either case, I pity your state, and it's inhabitants. In addition to BHO's taxes that will be bad enough, your state government is proposing stuff that is insufferable.

    UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

  7. #17
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,685

    Default

    I still maintain that the "Axis of Evil " is alive and living in California in the form of Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein, and Nancy Pelosi...and they have the perfect enabler and girlie man in Arnold
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  8. #18
    Senior Member Keith Farmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    waycross, georgia united states
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Is there no room for reasoned people to disagree?
    What is the task of reason?







    .
    In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth (Gen 1:1 NKJV)... 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. (John 1:1-4NKJV)

    No evolution, no monkey ancestors, no big bang!

  9. #19
    Senior Member Julie R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Orlean VA
    Posts
    2,906

    Default

    Here ya go Franco


  10. #20
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,813

    Default

    Julie, he looks more outrageous than outraged, what a clown!

    Only Al Sharpton could get busted for trying to setup a Crack deal before becoming the spokesperson for his people. Oh, and lets don't forget the Tawanna Brawley scandel!
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Similar Threads

  1. Outrage..>>>>GDG>>>>
    By badbullgator in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 10:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •