The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here is What has Happened!!

Quote Originally Posted by eildydar View Post
    sounds like conservatives to me. do you just get bored at work and argue with us for fun?!?!? (I'm at work right now haha)
    I save all my conservative blood for playing retriever games and wringing necks on birds.

hope they dont check up on your membership to the democrat party for those offenses haha.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    I save all my conservative blood for playing retriever games and wringing necks on birds.
    thats funny stuff there Jeff...I know there is a conservative guy in you just waiting to break out...go to the light young man, drop the koolaid,..there is hope..
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I was born and raised in California, but have not lived here since 1970. Just back now spending 3 mos in So Calif for medical treatment as a few of you know now. It is amaizing the noticable changes in the demongraphics while I've been absent. Southern Cal is over run with Mexicans. Border patrol is out in force along the borders of Cal and AZ. While I am sure that a great many of the Mexicans are hard working and legal, paying taes, etc, I' m also sure that a lot are illegals. As a demo, I also do not like the statistics cited refering to the expenses of us tax payers having to support all the illegals. Hope we can do something about it soon. Bud
    Bud Bass, aka akblackdawg

"Your life today is a result of your attitude and the decisions you made yesterday. Your life tomorrow will be the result of your attitude and the decisions you make today." unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    You should move to California. They certainly have far more available immigrants for you to 'play your cards with'.

UB

1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County ( L.A. County has 10.2 million people)are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
    8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. 21 radio stations in L. A. are Spanish speaking.

10. In L. A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
    (There are 10.2 million people in L. A. County )

All 10 of the above are from the Los Angeles Times

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.

Over 70% of the United States' annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration.

29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue!
    I'm going to add to this for you 'libs'.

My wife of 36 years is from Mexico (came legally 38 years ago) and is now a 'Nationalized Citizen'. I am fluent in Spanish and watch most of my news on the Spanish speaking stations. Her sister and brother-in-law (who we rarely speak to) had 19 children, (21 pregnancies)....of those 19 children, 16 are currently living in the US (entering illegally). All but three of those 16 are on social programs of one type or another. One of the three in Mexico is only there because he is wanted for murder in L.A. Now here is the real kicker....two years ago, somehow, one of the 'sister-in-law's' children was able to get both of her parents on Social Security and Medicaid. Keep in mind that they had never set foot in the US in their life and they now receive $700.00 a month for life EACH!!! They come to the US once every six months to maintain some sort of legal status and receive medical care. You pay for this and I'm positive that this is not an unusual case.
    Last edited by dback; 05-19-2009 at 09:36 PM. Reason: .
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech