The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Is it me or

Default Is it me or

does the new prez seem to be running for re-election already?? Seems to have plenty of time to attend so many functions, wonder who's actually doing the work & who's behind the teleprompter?

Quote Originally Posted by txbadger View Post
    does the new prez seem to be running for re-election already?? Seems to have plenty of time to attend so many functions, wonder who's actually doing the work & who's behind the teleprompter?

Could be Jeff Goodwin

It's not just you, txbadger. I was disgusted by his campaign speeches on his European trip. It sounds like he wants to rule the world. Bad enough he's a trilateral pimp.

The narcissist elected POTUS by the dumbed down American public is not good at anything except campaigning. Even that, I suspect, is orchestrated behind the scenes. Imagine all the fun he'll have with all the toys he has at his disposal now.

"What's the big deal?"

With props to Road Kill who posted this on another thread.

That is all he has ever done it run for office...he is a stuffed suit and an empty head.

Never has one administration spent so much time trying to convince the American people that, no matter what happens, the last administration is to blame.
    "The longer you let a dog go in the wrong direction the more they think they are going in the right direction" Don Remien.

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

I don't know if the USA can stand 4 yrs of this turkey nevermind 8.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

I am wondering if the black girls interviewed after the celebration held in Chicago's Grant Park still believe Obama is going to pay for their cars gas? Or is the hope starting to lose some of the luster.

We could cut costs by using only one telepromter by attaching it to a metronme and we could still get the signature windshield washer efect flopping side to side trying to decide which is his best side.
    cave canem...beware of the dog
    Richard Halstead (halst001 at yahoo.com)

http://www.browndogmafia.com/finalists.html

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Halstead View Post
    ...We could cut costs by using only one telepromter by attaching it to a metronme and we could still get the signature windshield washer efect flopping side to side trying to decide which is his best side.
    chuckling

realizing he does that forces one to focus on it. it is extreemly disconcerting.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Oprah has a large enough following to pick the preident according to the talk shows, but I still wonder who makes the daily decisions. They must have been out sick when air force 1 went to NY for a $320,000 photo for a screen saver.

Could it be someone that was in Mayor Daley's group or someone with a more liberal agenda that lives close to Obama in Chicago?
    cave canem...beware of the dog
    Richard Halstead (halst001 at yahoo.com)

http://www.browndogmafia.com/finalists.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    I don't know if the USA can stand 4 yrs of this turkey nevermind 8.
    We will shake that scumbag off like a dog shakes of a bad case of fleas