The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ever wonder why Obama uses a tele promptor?

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Just what are the tough and moral questions that need to be asked?

I do not recall John Roberts being asked any tough or moral questions unless Bush asked him in advance of appointing him.
    From your response, it sounds as if you don't believe any questions need to be asked or you don't know what questions to ask?

With any research on her, quickly a bunch of questions should come to mind, and not about her amazing childhood and rise from the bronx.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WaterDogRem View Post
    From your response, it sounds as if you don't believe any questions need to be asked or you don't know what questions to ask?

With any research on her, quickly a bunch of questions should come to mind, and not about her amazing childhood and rise from the bronx.
    Again, what moral questions need to be asked? If she goes to church every Sunday? Does she believe in God?

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Again, what moral questions need to be asked? If she goes to church every Sunday? Does she believe in God?
    I am with Roger on this one.

I don't think we need to ask her any questions.

I think she is on record with her thoughts and ideas on the bench and they are very clear.

NUFF SAID!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Wouldn't you like to know what makes her tick? Why she chose this path in life? her interpretation of amendments? where does she see this country in the future? I would ask about what the judicial branch is for, but we know she already thinks the judicial branch also does legislation. What are her family values & views? Does she relate to common americans? Why does she think she can relate to common americans? I think we have a right and duty to explore the person, the soul, and true nature of anyone who feels they can uphold the rights and laws of our constitution and country.

I think she should have a chance to explain some of the ridiculous statements and rulings she has made, but it doesn't change the fact she made them.

Some what back to the subject heading, I'm sure there is a teleprompter with her name on it already. Don't need anymore of those Sotomayor statements.