The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Postmodernism...

The more you study the more it builds. Allthe libraries in the worl;d could never hold the info packed into that 2 inch book.
    I agree 100% Pete.

Its silly to think the king james version is the identical word that was original given.
    I am not a "King James only" guy.

I too enjoy Greek and Hebrew word studies. Perhaps we will get an opportunity to sit down one day Pete.

Ken and Booty,

There is a great deal of rabbit trails than can be headed down with these topics. God, in His Word, urges us to study in order to show ourselves approved...I pray that each of us will endeavor to accomplish that task.

Good day fellas...training hounds and watching my babies,

KF
    In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth (Gen 1:1 NKJV)... 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. (John 1:1-4NKJV)

No evolution, no monkey ancestors, no big bang!

Quote Originally Posted by K.Bullock View Post
    Not only that but if it is predetermined ....what is the point of Jesus suffering and dieing for a job that is already done?
    Kevin,

Don't you know why Christ suffered and died? Do you really think the creator of heaven and earth does not know who will be saved? Or, that he decides who will be saved?

If you believe that man can choose to be saved them why do we need Jesus or God? We must be powerful enough if we can choose to be saved.

I am thankful my Savior humbled himself on this earth as a sacrifice for my sins and granted me His grace so I would be saved. The only good thing in me is Jesus.

Tom
    Tom Wall

Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    Kevin,

I am thankful my Savior humbled himself on this earth as a sacrifice for my sins and granted me His grace so I would be saved. The only good thing in me is Jesus.

Tom
    Yeah, me too.
    Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?