The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama fires Inspector General

Banned

Default Obama fires Inspector General

Obama fires IG for investigating his friend.

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/18164

BHO will probably appoint another Czar to oversee the inspector generals
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

An IG getting fired for uncovering corruption in an Americorp grant receipent. The US Atty in Cal wouldn't prosecute the theft of $400K and an effective IG gets fired. Did I mention that the main focus of the investigation was an Osama supporter big time?
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Banned

As I said, I am a registered Independent. I am not affiliated with either the republican party or the democratic party. If I see corruption or wrong doing I will point it out.

In this case an inquiry should be done on the firing just as Palin had her brother-in-law fired.

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/06/12...adys-meddling/

This whole situation stinks of political influence from the White House.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Roger

How you are registered doesn't make you independent.

BTW, I am a registered independent as well.
    Last edited by subroc; 06-12-2009 at 05:04 PM.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I'm curious.

I said it in another thread, facetiously.

"We're all independents now."

It seems to be the tagline de jour.

Are we witnessing the rise of a viable third party? What would be the platform? What would be their positions vis a vis social and economic issues? World, and national security issues?
    What would bring former dems and reps together? Their mutual dislike and mistrust of the current two party system?

I read statements made here more and more frequently, 'that, I'm not a supporter of him!!'. (Fill in the candidate, congressman, nominee, appointee, judge, cabinet member, POTUS of your choice.)

What seems obvious is that more and more of us , sensing a feeling of dismay are yearning for something different.

The finger of blame points many different directions, but ultimately points back at ourselves.

I disagree with Bill Spitzer on many points, but his often repeated, "We may not get what we want, but we may get what we deserve." contains a kernel.

And that may well be all of us regards,

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

No. My personal disatisfaction with the republicans is they're political cowards. I am not looking for some middle of the of the road third party.

The 3 parties we would end up with is extreme left wing, radical left wing and left wing light (the current republican party).
    Last edited by subroc; 06-13-2009 at 08:04 AM.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The GOP is only left wing because of people like Colin Powell and McCain. The right will take back control of the party by the time BHO is up for re-election.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    The GOP is only left wing because of people like Colin Powell and McCain. The right will take back control of the party by the time BHO is up for re-election.
    There's a lot more cleaning up in the GOP than those 2, Lindsey Grahamnisty, pretty much anyone who was running the show in Congress when they had control. The entire party needs a cleansing of the big spenders that have ruined the party. Unfortunately I haven't really seen anyone that has come to the forefront in the party that fits the bill of a real conservative. Just some mouthpieces who claim to have gotten religion now that its politically convenient.

This may not be the rise of the third party so much as the fall of the 2 big parties.

Skywatcher Salem Orchard Hard "Cider"