The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Could Someone'Splain??

Default Could Someone'Splain??

Why is Nuclear power good for Iran to solve their energy issues?
    I mean, do we know of any other countries with energy issues?
    Like, uh, oh, maybe US!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...200947_pf.html

just sayin'
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Why is Nuclear power good for Iran to solve their energy issues?
    I mean, do we know of any other countries with energy issues?
    Like, uh, oh, maybe US!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...200947_pf.html

just sayin'
    I just read the article and was headed to post it on here and road kill, you beat me to it. Is there really any explination to this potus? He is a power hungry nit wit that does not stand for anything. You remember the old country song " If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything/"

He seems to be pandering to everyone except his own people, well not the whole of his own people. This guy is scary!

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

He doesn't want nuke power here but its ok for Ahmanutjob and the mullahs to have access to it? Which part of his anatomy is he thinking with?
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

I saw that too and almost couldn't believe what I was reading, then I realized it was Obama and I shouldn't be surprised.

Why don't we just sell them nukes and be done with it?!?! After all the stimulus packages and bailouts we need the money anyway.

Isreal is our only hope to stop Iran. They seem to be the only country that has a backbone anymore.
    “Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.” ~ Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by honker88 View Post
    I saw that too and almost couldn't believe what I was reading, then I realized it was Obama and I shouldn't be surprised.

Why don't we just sell them nukes and be done with it?!?! After all the stimulus packages and bailouts we need the money anyway.

Isreal is our only hope to stop Iran. They seem to be the only country that has a backbone anymore.
    They took care of Iraq in '81. They will take care of themselves when it all come to a head.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    They took care of Iraq in '81. They will take care of themselves when it all come to a head.
    What if Obamo cuts off military equipment to the Isralis in his attempt to protect his Muslim brothers? He probabaly threatened the Israili Prime Minister last week with an arms embargo if they tried to protect themselves.

The Isralis and the Japanesse know they can no longer count of the USA for protection aganist the N Koreans and Iranians.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    What if Obamo cuts off military equipment to the Isralis in his attempt to protect his Muslim brothers? He probabaly threatened the Israili Prime Minister last week with an arms embargo if they tried to protect themselves.
    I can't imagine that ever happening, but then again, it is Obama so I wouldn't put it past him.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    The Isralis and the Japanesse know they can no longer count of the USA for protection aganist the N Koreans and Iranians.
    Unfortunately, I think you are right.
    “Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.” ~ Ronald Reagan

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

I'd be willing to bet that the IDF has sufficient arms stockpiled to outflank Osama and a cutoff.

Congress and especially the Israel lobby would go ballistic if Osama tried to force Israel not to act.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    I'd be willing to bet that the IDF has sufficient arms stockpiled to outflank Osama and a cutoff.

Congress and especially the Israel lobby would go ballistic if Osama tried to force Israel not to act.
    The "scuttlebut" is that "the Obama" has ordered just that!

Don't count on it lasting.
    Israel will go down fighting!!
    I guaruntee it!!
    Stan b & Elvis