The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More scary stuff from Obamaland

Default More scary stuff from Obamaland

http://www.sos.ga.gov/pressrel/2009_...%20Georgia.htm

Short version: GA implemented a process that ensures that non-citizens are prevented from voting in GA elections. Since more hispanics have been flagged as non-citizens than whites, there is obviously a racist element to the system. So the Feds are shutting it down and basically allowing illegal aliens to vote in GA elections. How cool is that?
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Hookset View Post
    http://www.sos.ga.gov/pressrel/2009_...%20Georgia.htm

Short version: GA implemented a process that ensures that non-citizens are prevented from voting in GA elections. Since more hispanics have been flagged as non-citizens than whites, there is obviously a racist element to the system. So the Feds are shutting it down and basically allowing illegal aliens to vote in GA elections. How cool is that?
    That's fantastic! It's reconstruction all over over again, except this time it is the democrats profiteering off of human suffering to increase their voter base.

Obama says "Screw actually doing the hard work of trying to solve a problem ...how can democrats benefit from it?" I made that quote up by the way, but it seems to be the democrats philosophy.
    Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Just more corruption from the new U S Dept. Of Justice.

Obomo is going to control the 2010 Census and Eric Holder is going to let illegals vote.

Treason in the first degree and the media is looking the other way!

Maybe it is the Republicans, Independents and Libertarians that are the sheeple. Where is the outrage?
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Maybe it is the Republicans

Well they could of stopped it for the last 8 years and did nothing but entice more illegals
    Border patrol is oviously a smoke screen.
    These bastards want to make mexico and the US as 1. No doubt in my mind. Cheap labor is the thing of the future. Make more problems so you need more government. Obvious as hell.

Pete

No doubt that every U S President since R Raegan has pandered to the illegals. Bush43 miscalulated thinking that many would vote Republican.
    ACORN now has a huge voice in the DOJ and will dictate policy along with the ACLU.

Letting illegals and dead people vote is TREASON, pure and simple!
    Last edited by Franco; 06-03-2009 at 11:37 AM.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

I can remember 20 years ago when we lived in the Bay Area of California, that we had to show our drivers license at the voting precinct before we could vote. Our precinct had a list of the names and addresses of every voter eligible to vote. When we showed our drivers license (with photo ID) we were allowed to vote. No photo ID to match the name and address on the list, you weren't allowed to vote.

I guess somebody decided that having to show a photo ID to match the precinct's voting list was an afringement on "rights".

We moved to a rural area in N. Calif. 11 years ago. Our county mails ballots. We vote, we sign, and mail them in. I wonder if anyone actually checks the signatures. We could also vote at a voting site, but never do because it is more convenient to fill out the ballot and mail it. I imagine that most people do vote by mail in this county rather than drive 10 miles or more to vote.

Helen

It is all Bush's fault, some how some way I am sure
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    It is all Bush's fault, some how some way I am sure
    He defiantly could have done more to get this under control.

Not to worry. I saw an article this morning that more illegals are going back to Mexico than are coming here right now. That's a sad commentary on our current state. I would love to believe that it is due to stricter enforcement of immigration laws, but the sad truth is that we are quickly losing our status of "land of opportunity" and even the poor Mexicans can see it.
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!