The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just so you haven't forgotten...

means i love you of course...

This juvenile response is so typical.
    You're right....I have better things to do, like work and pay taxes. I guess that's not enough to earn the right to express opinions on extreme right-wing forums.

The funny thing is....I'm not a liberal, but since I don't fit your perfect picture of a good little right-winger, and indiscriminantly berate the President of the United States in thoughtless fashion, I'm marginalized and asked not to post here. (except you YOUR entertainment)

Sorry, my time is far too valuable to be your jester, and besides, the REAL humor here went right over your head!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    You're right....I have better things to do, like work and pay taxes. I guess that's not enough to earn the right to express opinions on extreme right-wing forums.

The funny thing is....I'm not a liberal, but since I don't fit your perfect picture of a good little right-winger, and indiscriminantly berate the President of the United States in thoughtless fashion, I'm marginalized and asked not to post here. (except you YOUR entertainment)

Sorry, my time is far too valuable to be your jester, and besides, the REAL humor here went right over your head!
    No one is telling you not to post here. YOU keep saying that you are not going to post here anymore yet keep coming back. You are definitely entitled to your right to post however you feel; just stop saying that you are done posting here and are fed up with it. Jeff and JDogger aren't the perfect little right wingers either and no one has told them to go away yet either.

Either go away or stop saying you are going to.

If we had unlimited web space, we could begin to quote our former president's brilliant lines and add to the party!

"Is our children learnin'?"
    Or our current president....
    I have visited 57 states....
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

Chill out...(60's lingo) No one has asked you to leave, I was making an observation and you hit the ground swinging. You are welcome to do what you want but a friendly word of advise if you stick to RTF.... in about 60 days, these SEC boys are going to REALLY roll out the 'welcome wagon' for you (being from 'Pennsultucky' and all). Then you're going to really feel like a 'Turd in a Punch Bowl' Avoid BBG, HEW and Booty like the plague....they know their shit in college football.

Mr ASU!
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

...in fact, most are getting MY tax dollars in unemployment!)
    How do people who don't work receive unemployment?

How do your tax dollars make it to the Unemployment Compensation fund?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post
    Chill out...(60's lingo) No one has asked you to leave, I was making an observation and you hit the ground swinging. You are welcome to do what you want but a friendly word of advise if you stick to RTF.... in about 60 days, these SEC boys are going to REALLY roll out the 'welcome wagon' for you (being from 'Pennsultucky' and all). Then you're going to really feel like a 'Turd in a Punch Bowl' Avoid BBG, HEW and Booty like the plague....they know their shit in college football.

Mr ASU!
    Speaking of college FB - how do you feel about the recruiting coup of the U Dub - getting Montana's son to commit? How long will it take us to go from 0 - umpteen to smell the Roses?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

UDUB football is almost as painful to watch as WSU football lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post

in about 60 days, these SEC boys are going to REALLY roll out the 'welcome wagon' for you (being from 'Pennsultucky' and all). Then you're going to really feel like a 'Turd in a Punch Bowl' Avoid BBG, HEW and Booty like the plague....they know their shit in college football.

Mr ASU!
    Dback, we've been waiting on you to join in on the college baseball thread. There is only one ASU supporter looking for help and a bunch of us SEC braggerts giving everybody hell.

Have I mentioned lately that the Big 12 is sorely over-rated?

Booty
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Since I'm not in lock-step with Rush,

Me neither! I think Rush and Hannity do more harm to Republicans than good.

BTW, I consider myself a Conservative...not a Hannity or Rush Conservative, not a religious Conservative, not a Raegan Conservative but an old-fashioned Conservative that beleives in a small Federal government, a balanced budget and personal freedom!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson