The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newsweek's Evan Thomas: "Obomo is sort of a God"

Thumbs down Newsweek's Evan Thomas: "Obomo is sort of a God"

Absolutely nauseating, in case anyone caught the Newsweek editor on MSNBC's Hardball (which they should rename softball) with Chris Matthews. Between this and Brian Williams' obsequious nose-up-the-butt
    series on Obomo this fawning media lovefest grows worse daily. Has the media now become like the North Korean press reporting on Kim Jong Il?

I found a much more realistic description of Dear Leader's latest junket HERE now granted I know it's an op-ed piece, but I happen to agree with it, especially the, ahem, "ironies" the author, Ralph Peters, points out about Dear Leader's revisionist history:

Women can dress any way they want in Saudi Arabia. Just my analysis, based on Obama's insistence that Islam recognizes "the dignity of all human beings" and that Muslim women must be free to make their own decisions about what to wear. Surely, fashion choices extend to Mecca and Medina, not just Detroit and Paris?
    "Islam has always been a part of America's story." Guess the Founding Fathers missed that one. But I'm assured that George Washington turned to his mullah in the dark days at Valley Forge, that Daniel Boone read the Koran around the campfire, and that al Qaeda stood by us at the Alamo.
    Yeah, there was that misunderstanding with the Muslim Barbary Pirates, when they killed, kidnapped and enslaved American citizens for years - but who's perfect?
    There are "nearly seven million American Muslims." Who knew? We all thought there were three or four million, max. Is this a preview of the predetermined results of our upcoming census? [Note to editor: Confirm numbers with ACORN.]
    "It was not violence that won full and equal rights" for black Americans. So much for the Civil War and my ancestor, who volunteered to wear Union blue and paid for it with his life. I thought a half-million Americans died fighting to end slavery. Silly me. Still, it was brave of our president to highlight slavery's "lash of the whip" in his speech, since his own ancestors, as Muslims along Africa's Swahili Coast, would have been complicit - if not actively engaged - in enslaving their fellow black Africans for Arab masters. As a self-proclaimed "student of history," Obama surely knows that.
    Holocaust, schmolocaust.
    Aren't those pesky Jews ever going to go away? Yes, denying the Holocaust is "hateful." But let's get a grip. Palestinians "endure . . . daily humiliations." Their lot's "intolerable." Israel "devastates Palestinian families." No wonder our president shunned wicked Israel during his trip - sending a clear, if unspoken, message that Jews are now fair game.
    "America's strong bonds with Israel are . . . unbreakable." Yup. And they're issued by Chrysler.
    So OK, we'd like to hope Obomo, decked out in his dookie chain that he bowed to receive from Saudi King Abdullah's peeps, fared a little better in Europe but I hear Sarkozy's peeved the Obomos stood him up for din-din in Paris.

And about that dookie chain and pendant: I think someone else had a go at extremely tacky and tasteless gifting. Check out the gift from Saudi Arabia; it's pretty generally agreed even by a black reporter in the Washington Post that this ghetto fab necklace looks like something a rap star, pimp or drug dealer would wear (LOL).
    Who besides me think this was intentional?

Cool down Julie. Feerless leader besides appologizing to the world has taken a page from FDR's new deal creating jobs to make improvements on the National Parks. Shades of CCC days.

cave canem...beware of the dog
    Richard Halstead (halst001 at yahoo.com)

http://www.browndogmafia.com/finalists.html

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

America needs Osama like the Boston Symphony needs a kazoo player.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

If Islam is the way and is part of America's story shouldn't Mrs. Dear Leader be required to walk 5 paces behind her husband and wear a burka?

who reads Newsweek anymore....very few people if any...same can also be said for Time magazine...best place to get news from different points of view is www.realclearpolitics.com
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    who reads Newsweek anymore....
    Right, in keeping with the dumbing down of America for the lowest common denominator, most of the U.S. population now can't or won't read and half of those that can actually read, still move their lips when they have to. So to help the masses, we have the editor of Newsweek appearing on a MSNBC "news" show, Softball, errr, Hardball telling us Obomo is a God.

And Goose,
    If Islam is the way and is part of America's story shouldn't Mrs. Dear Leader be required to walk 5 paces behind her husband and wear a burka?
    Mrs. O and the kiddies didn't go to muzzieland with him, wonder why? LOL. I'd like to have seen what King Abdullah gifted Michelle with.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    Mrs. O and the kiddies didn't go to muzzieland with him, wonder why?
    I noticed the same thing...them being such a peaceful culture and all. <<please, Julie, can you give me a dose of the "That's Racist!" kid? I bust up everytime I see it and I would be honored if he'd yell that at me just once. >>

I'd like to have seen what King Abdullah gifted Michelle with.
    Gift certificates for female genital mutilation? Gucci burkas? Their own honor killing daggers?

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    I noticed the same thing...them being such a peaceful culture and all. <<please, Julie, can you give me a dose of the "That's Racist!" kid? I bust up everytime I see it and I would be honored if he'd yell that at me just once. >>

Gift certificates for female genital mutilation? Gucci burkas? Their own honor killing daggers?

Shame on you Hew.... can't we all just get along?

You like me! You really like me!