The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obamanomics a failure

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    Yes indeed, Obongo really wants to be best buds with the muzzies. He doesn't even mind them snickering in glee as King Abdullah presented him with a dookie chain worthy of a pimp, a drug dealer or a rap star. With such a beautiful golden marijuana leaf in bas relief on it!

And I'm sure the below action engendered a lot of Islamic love, too. Not to mention commanding some much needed respect.

Give it some time; wait'll ACORN gets through with the census and gerrymandering the districts. Then our elections can be as representative of the people as Iran's.
    Aaah c'mon sweets, Update yer pics. We've seen all these before. If you're gonna be timely and pre-emptive, at least be current and more spontaneous, we've seen all yer pics before. Yawn...!

Watcha got? I can't wait.

Julie always be da best...

Unca Silas regards,

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

I'm sure these are in the king's photo album too!

BTW, that "marijuana leaf" is really a palm-date tree. There's one on my Southwest Asia Service Ribbon.

I'm with ya...I can't wait to have a POTUS that doesn't bow to oil royalty.

Have a good one...
    Dave F
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dnf777; 06-16-2009 at 05:46 PM. Reason: none
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

BTW, that "marijuana leaf" is really a palm-date tree.
    Mmmmm.....OK if you say so.
    I hadn't seen those photos of Bush. He wasn't exactly one of my heros but in retrospect he looks better and better. And yes, I'll grant you those pictures you found make Bush look sort of gay, but there's no doubt he's performing the ceremonial air kissing thing on either side of the face. Which is acceptable protocol, unlike the, ahem, pose Dear Leader struck in the photo I posted.

Also I don't see any dookie chain or gangsta garb on Bush...but of course he didn't have a reputation for tacky, inappropriate gift giving either so I guess there was no need to mock him. Gnome sane?

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    Mmmmm.....OK if you say so.
    but there's no doubt he's performing the ceremonial air kissing thing on either side of the face. Which is acceptable protocol,
    I'll give you "protocol" on the last picture...the european greeting...but not the first picture! NO way! They're sitting side by side, and the surprise look on the King's face....looks like when I stole my first kiss from my grade-school sweetheart! (when I was in gradeschool) That's definatley lip on lip....I gotta go barf now, after looking at it again...excuse me.....

BTW, that IS a date tree. It's the snack food of royalty. One of the princes shared his with our unit when we were in Riyadh, and I can't even describe how good they are....there is nothing I can compare them too. The dates we get here are not even in the same ballpark.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    BTW, that IS a date tree. It's the snack food of royalty. One of the princes shared his with our unit when we were in Riyadh, and I can't even describe how good they are....there is nothing I can compare them too. The dates we get here are not even in the same ballpark.
    I remember kidding my sister, when she asked my father, when we lived in West Africa in the early sixties, if it would be OK if she dated an Egyptian boy.
    "Well sis", I said, "you know what those Arab boys do...they sit under palm trees and eat their dates."
    I still have a ringing in my ears from his double-handed reply to me.

Well sweet, is sweet regards anyway,

JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 06-17-2009 at 10:42 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I'll give you "protocol" on the last picture...the european greeting...but not the first picture! NO way! They're sitting side by side, and the surprise look on the King's face....looks like when I stole my first kiss from my grade-school sweetheart! (when I was in gradeschool) That's definatley lip on lip....I gotta go barf now, after looking at it again...excuse me....
    Dear DNF,

Re: the first photo:

Shazaam dude, you sure are gullible. Two words: 1) photo, and 2) shop.

Your friend,
    Gomer Pyle
    Mayberry, NC

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    Dear DNF,

Re: the first photo:

Shazaam dude, you sure are gullible. Two words: 1) photo, and 2) shop.

Your friend,
    Gomer Pyle
    Mayberry, NC
    Maybe, but given the preponderance of evidence....and the plethora of photos and videos of them strolling hand in hand through the tulips...I'll bet that was a little "thankyou peck" for the billions of dollars sent to the Carlyle Group that was used to bail out his failed businesses from the 80s and 90s.

But I could be wrong. Anyway, I prefer Apple's Aperture to Photoshop...MUCH easier to use, but being an amateur photographer, I'm opposed to "doctoring photos" to tell a falsehood. If that's the case, I"ll be happy to remove and discard...there's plenty of other shots anyway.

Dave