The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Ginsburg a HERO??

Default Ginsburg a HERO??

Stan b & Elvis

The irony is the people that a lot of the folks that are getting screwed as investors are the same people that put Obammy on the pedestal....just goes to show that most folks don't have a clue as to how the world works.

All those teachers that LOVE BHO are getting screwed via their pensions. I had to explain that to my Obammy loving step-mom who is an assistant Superintendent for a large school district down here.....the look on her face was priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Noel View Post
    The irony is the people that a lot of the folks that are getting screwed as investors are the same people that put Obammy on the pedestal....just goes to show that most folks don't have a clue as to how the world works.

All those teachers that LOVE BHO are getting screwed via their pensions. I had to explain that to my Obammy loving step-mom who is an assistant Superintendent for a large school district down here.....the look on her face was priceless.

How do you think Jewish people feel right now?
    Who did they vote for?
    Stan b & Elvis

I imagine there have been a few "OY VAY's" coming from the upper West Side in Manhattan.....

I liken BHO's screwing of our country like this......its like he put on a Barry White album and next thing the lady knows her clothes are in a pile next to the bed and she doesn't even remember how it happened.

One of these days a lot of the folks that voted for him will wake up with a headache, stumble home and say to themselves "WTF did I do last night?"

I dont know if Ginsburg is a hero, I think its more that she is doing what a SCOTUS should do and that is follow the law. the BHO administration has ramrodded their policies down the throat of ths American public with executive orders, a house and senate majority and the claim the election is over and they won. The check and balance system of our government is going to be severely tested, its a runaway train with a head of steam and no stoppage in sight
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I suspect that President Obama forget to check with Lawyer Obama on the ruling known as Youngstown Sheet & Tube Co. v. Sawyer. It's a seminal case on the limits of Presidental power and he should have known about it.

Unless someone does some fast talking, a writ may be issued on the Chrysler case and it will be bound over until arguments are heard. It takes but four Justices to issue a writ .... Ginsberg, Roberts, Alito, and Scalia...ta dum! Normally this would be heard in the fall though they could do it on an emergency basis a la Bush v. Gore.

This could be really, really big!

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Johnson View Post
    I suspect that President Obama forget to check with Lawyer Obama on the ruling known as Youngstown Sheet & Tube Co. v. Sawyer. It's a seminal case on the limits of Presidental power and he should have known about it.

Unless someone does some fast talking, a writ may be issued on the Chrysler case and it will be bound over until arguments are heard. It takes but four Justices to issue a writ .... Ginsberg, Roberts, Alito, and Scalia...ta dum! Normally this would be heard in the fall though they could do it on an emergency basis a la Bush v. Gore.

This could be really, really big!

Eric
    There are a lot of suits popping up all over the country right now.
    A law student I know ( I know, a student) says the class rooms are watching closely.

WHO is deciding what Chrysler dealerships to close.
    (many being closed are and have been very profitable)
    WHAT is the criteria used?
    HOW does the government have the right to shut down ANY business, profitable or not??

This could get real good.
    Frankly, I had about given up.
    And of all the people in the world to start this.....Ginsburg??

hope springs eternal regards......
    Stan b & Elvis

Ginsberg and the rest of the Supreme Court caved late this afternoon to pressure from the White House.

Next industry to be destroyed will be Healthcare.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge