The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: seat covers

Default seat covers

Which seat covers would you recommend? Considering the Marathon Superhides or the Hatchie Bottom. Would you recommend either of these, or is there another brand you would recommend? What would you say is the all around BEST seat cover on the market? Best fit, look, and durability.

Quote Originally Posted by wareagle View Post
    Which seat covers would you recommend? Considering the Marathon Superhides or the Hatchie Bottom. Would you recommend either of these, or is there another brand you would recommend? What would you say is the all around BEST seat cover on the market? Best fit, look, and durability.
    Will let you know tomorrow what I think of my Marathon Superhides. They just arrived today and I'll be installing them this evening.

KF

I have had my Marathon Superhides on my truck for a little over 3 years and love them. Not any wear except just a little where I slide into the drivers seat. A snug fit and takes a while to put on, but no movement at all after they are on. You'll be very happy with them.
    Tom Dorroh

I needed quality covers for my 2002 F150 Super Crew. I wanted something in a solid or non-camo pattern that fit well and could hold up to me and the pooch. I ended up going with an outfit called Seat Savers out of Florida. They were cheaper than the others and in my opinion fit better than some of the top names. Also, I like the idea of going to a smaller business for things I need. I usually get better customer service and sleep a little better knowing that the mega rich aint gettin richer off me. I ordered my covers on a Monday and they were at my door by that Thursday. I'm happy and I'm not one to settle for good enough. Give em a look. Here's the web addy: http://www.seatsavers.com/index.php
    - Mike

Go Here!!

Water proof! ,,,,fit like a glove

http://www.wetokole.com/

Gooser
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

I've got the Hatchie Bottom covers in my truck. I've had them for about two years , easy to clean and water proof.

i have the Hatchie Bottom covers in my silverado and i love them. they save your seats thats for sure. easy to put on and take off, about 15 min. put in the wash and good as new. only wear i have is from slidding my cheek on the drivers seat too.

Banned

Have had both Hatchie and Marathon. I like Marathon much better. The fit and wear is superior to Hatchie.

IMHO..

Angie

I just ordered saddle blanket seat covers from RuffTuff seat covers in SLC...I considered Okole which I have tried in a friends Porsche, but neoprene is very hot in the summer, great if you are in a wet pair of trunks or swim suit, but they do retain a good bit of heat...great fabric for winter...also considered the Marathon but if the cordura is anything like the fabric on my gun scabbard I will pass...all I know is leather seats on an SUV are totally worthless for outdoors people
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I have the Hatchie Bottoms on my truck and love them so far. Easy to maintain and tough. I don't know about the Marathon's though.
    "Blastem Daddy!" My Son's advice to me as a big ole Tom turkey came strutting within range. My son was 6 at the time.

Weller's Tell It To The Judge MH (Justice)
    Weller's Running With The Wind MH (Chase)
    JD's In It Again MH (Trouble) 5/1/2009 - 1/3/2012